Chapter 90

As the bell rang, I quickly stood up and grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom. The day is finally over. Matthew was in that class I was just in, but he's been being weird with me all day so I walked out without waiting on him.

"Mackenzie!" I heard from behind me. I knew it was Matthew, but I kept walking till I got to my locker. "I know you heard me" Matthew said as he got to my locker.

"I know" I said and laughed a little. He looked at me seriously. "Do you want to tell me what's up? Because you have been weird with me all day and it's really annoying because I didn't do anything-" he cut me off.

"I know you didn't do anything" he told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed. I put stuff back in my locker. "Matt you can tell me anything you know that" I said as I shut my locker. He nodded.

"Yeah I know I can" he said back.

"Then tell me" I begged.

"I don't like Jason" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Not everyone does. Is that seriously-" he cut me off again.

"You shouldn't be with him" he told me. I looked at him taken back.

"Why not?" I asked.

"How can you be with someone like him? He's crazy" he asked me.

"How can I be with him? Because I love him Matt. And he's not crazy. I know crazy and he's not"

"He's borderline psycho! Actually no he is psycho Mackenzie! We both know what he does for a living. You're an innocent sweet girl that shouldn't be with someone like that" he told me.

"You don't know him Matthew! You can't say he's crazy! He's not so don't you dare say that!" I said and went to walk to the front doors of this school. He blocked my way. I shook my head and turned around walking the other way.  I'll go out the other door near the stair cases. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm pulling me somewhere. "What are you doing?" I asked like he's crazy. He pulled me through the doors to the stair cases. He stopped and faced me.

"He's no good for you" he told me.

"I'm not dealing with this" I said and went to leave, but he grabbed my arm and I stopped and crossed my arms.

"We both know that before I moved we had feelings for each other" Matthew said. My eyes widened a little bit.

"Matt that was so long ago and I was with Cody then and you were my bestfriend, but why is this coming up?" I asked.

"Because once I saw you again step out out of your house, I had feelings come back. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I don't care if you were my bestfriend, I know you Mackenzie. We'd be great together-" I cut him off.

"No stop right there. This isn't going to happen. I'm with Jason-" now he cut me off.

"Do you remember that one time when it was just you and I at your house and you were getting ready to go on your second date with Cody and you were so nervous" he started as he stepped closer to me.