Chapter 58

"Mackenzie!" I heard from downstairs.

"Gigi!" I yelled back and laughed. It's already 5 o'clock. Jason left an hour ago. It was nice. We just made food then watching some tv. We still haven't kissed. It's been over a month.

"Hey girl. Change of plans" Gigi said as she walked in then sat on my bed. I looked at her confused.

"Change of plans?" I asked confused.

"Well kind of. You're coming with us" she told me.

"Okay now I'm really lost" I said and she laughed. "I'm not third wheeling. Why am I coming?" She shrugged.

"I don't know. Hunter called me and told me to bring you so just come" she said. I groaned.

"Fine. Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just a restaurant then to that place where you can see the whole city" she told me.

"Third wheeling won't be fun. This is just weird" I whined as I stood up. "As that what your wearing?" I asked her. She nodded. I went over to my closet and grabbed an outfit. I'm going to wear jeans, a black tank top, and a white and black flannel. I went in the bathroom and got changed quickly. "I have so much to tell you" I told her as I opened the door.

"Okay, but first I have a few questions" she said as she walked into the bathroom.

"alright go" I said as I opened my makeup kits for us to do our make up.

"I saw your Instagram earlier" she told me.

"Yeah that's what I have to talk to you about" I said.

"Are you guys back together?" She asked.

"No" I told her and she looked at me confused.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "How did this happen? Did you text him or did he text you?" She asked and I laughed.

"Not even close" I said and she looked at me confused. "He barged into my house freaking out saying that we need to talk because we have to be together and I can't leave him. He was actually really upset and he kept saying how he didn't get with any girls since we broke up and that he wouldn't. He was saying how he cares for me and he's never cared for anyone before because his family never even cared for him. And how he wasn't there when I needed him" I told her.

"Oh wow. That's cute. So you guys talked about everything?" She asked. Then before I could say anything Jason texted me.

"Sorry hold on" I said as I unlocked my phone to go to the message. 

Jason: my house tonight ? So we could talk

Me: I'm doing something tonight, but after yeah

Jason: alright same, I'll text you when I get home

I smiled and put my phone down.

"Jason's going out tonight, but after that he wants me to come over to talk again" I told her. She smiled. "But what were we saying?"

"Actually I was asking if you guys have talked about everything, but I guessing not" she said and laughed.

"Well most of it. But like we aren't together and we still haven't kissed-" she cut me off.

"He didn't make a move?" She asked me shocked. I laughed.

"He almost did a few times" I said and shrugged.