Chapter 35

As we stepped into the house, Jason instantly grabbed me by my arms and pushed me really hard into the wall. Pain ran through my body.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" He snapped at me as he was holding me tight against the wall. His grip was getting tighter by the second. I was scared because I did nothing wrong, but leave the house. He wouldn't hurt me right? "Talk!" He yelled. "Were you going to rat on me?" He yelled again.

"I-I was just asking him for d-directions" I got out. He didn't move or say a word. Just stared at me with his dark eyes. "I-I wouldn't rat on you" I told him. He let go of my arms and turned around to walk away. I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. I watched him go up the steps then heard a door slam. I let go of my breath that I didn't even know I was holding. This was worst then the party fight between me and him because he actually had his hands on me and it hurt. He thought I would actually tell the cop that he kidnapped me and brought me here. Jason doesn't call it kidnapping because we are dating and he is just keeping me safe. And I know he's keeping me safe, it's just he should have told me he was taking me here. I put my arms on my knees and leaned my head against them. I felt myself still shaking. Then the front door opened. I knew it was Johnson so I didn't bother moving.

"What happened?" He asked me. I looked up at him and his eyes kind of widened when he saw my face. I felt a tear go down my face.

"Me and Jason got into a fight" I told him. He held out his hand for me. I grabbed his hand so he helped me up. I walked away and sat on the couch. Then I heard Jason coming down the stairs. I looked over and he didn't even look at me as he walked into the kitchen. I got up and walked up the steps.

"Where is she now?" I heard Jason's angry voice. Nervousness came through my body. I heard his footsteps stomping up the steps. I ran into our room and quickly locked the door. The door handle moved a little as he tried to get it. "Open the fucking door" I heard Jason say. I took a step back as he started hitting it. I took a another one back as he kicked it. "I swear to god Mackenzie" he trailed off. I took a few more steps back as he started kicking it. The door flew up and there stood a very pissed off Jason. My breathing got heavy. As he walked to me, I hid my face with my hands and turned away. He let out a breath. I slowly looked at him. He looked at me slightly confused, but his eyes still dark and pissed off. "Oh you think I'm going to hit you? Scared of me huh?" He asked and laughed. "You should be" he whispered. He smirked. "Run away again and I swear there will be an even bigger problem here sweetheart" he said then took a step back. I couldn't even say anything. I'm scared to say anything. I just nodded.

I'm scared to even move. He turned around and went to the dresser. I guess he had his clothes in there. I looked down and walked over to the window. I sat down and just stared outside. I wonder how long I'd have to be here for. "What do you want for dinner?" I heard him ask me.

"I'm not hungry" I told him not looking from the window.

"You have to eat" he said. Everything he said had no emotion.

"Well I'm not hungry. You and Johnson can eat" I said then stood up. I need to shower. I went over to my suit case and started it grab an outfit.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Going to shower" I said with no emotion like he was doing. I stood up and started walking to the bathroom, but he grabbed me by my waist causing me to gasp. He chuckled.

"Let's talk first" he said to me. I nodded. He moved his arms and grabbed my hand pulling me to the chair. He sat down then tried to get me to sit on his lap. He grabbed my waist pulling me down. I looked away. He put his hand on my jaw making me look at him. "I uh didn't mean to go crazy on you. I was just really pissed off" he told me. I just stared at him. "I'm sorry" he said quiet.

"Okay" I said and start to get up, but he pulled me back down.

"Where are you going?" He said quiet really close to my lips.

"T-to shower" I told him. I felt his lips softly go on mine. I kissed back. I couldn't help it.

"You're so beautiful" he said as he pulled away. And you're so bipolar. His lips were still close to mine. "I don't want you to leave me. I'm crazy about you" he admitted. My cheeks heat up a little.

"Same for you Jason" I said back quiet. He smirked.

"I'd do anything for you" he said then softly kissed me again. As he pulled away he smiled. I smiled then stood up. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I never thought I'd see that crazy side of Jason acting towards me. Yeah I'd think Id see it towards someone who is an enemy to the gang, but not towards me. The way he was confused me. He was angry, laughing saying I should be scared, then saying how he's crazy for me and would do anything for me... I'm in for a crazy ride....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you all liked this!!