Chapter 95

I looked at myself in the mirror and sigh as I got out of the shower and changed into new fresh clothes.

Was last night a dream?

Was I imaging it?

Am I going crazy because Jason's gone? I miss him so much that I could be thinking over all of this. I just really hope he's okay.

I grabbed my phone to see I had a text from Hunter. That's weird.

Hunter: important meeting now. Come to DD

Me: okay I'll be there in 10 why dd?

Hunter: don't ask tell you when you get here

I laughed and locked my phone. I brushed my hair and went to find my shoes. I wonder what's so important. Maybe it's not that important.

But maybe it's about Jason. It has to be.

***

I sat down and looked at them. It's me, Hunter, Travis, and Johnson. Also there's an extra seat. But I don't know who it's for.

"Okay so don't freak out" Johnson started. Oh no. "But we found Jason. He called us from a pay phone and we talked to him. He's coming here soon" he told me and my jaw dropped.

"He's coming here? Now?" I asked. Was last night real? They nodded.

"But we can't make a scene so you have to be calm" hunter told me. I rolled my eyes.

"I know trust me" I said back.

"Oh there he is" Travis said. I quickly turned around to see him walking in. I smiled and turned back around. Stay calm.

"I told you that you'd see me soon" he said to me as he sat down next to me in the empty seat.

"So last night wasn't a dream?" I asked. He shook his head and smirked.

"It was real" he said then looked at the boys.

"You guys talked?" Johnson asked confused. We both nodded.

"I went to her house last night" Jason told Johnson.

"McCann you could have got caught" he scoffed at Jason.

"I could get caught with now" he said back then looked at me. "I'm sorry" he mouthed to me. I smiled and he grabbed my hand.

"McCann come on focus" Hunter said. Jason looked at them.

"Maybe we can get our things and go to New York for a little" Travis suggested.

"What about when we come back? What if he tells the police where we live?" Jason asked. I squeezed his hand.

"We can figure that out. But right now we need to be careful. Jason what were you thinking?" Johnson asked him. Jason shook his head and bit his lip.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back" I told them as I stood up. I walked away and into the bathroom. I feel like this is all so sudden. Why and how did this all happen? I don't know how I'm dealing with it. I did what I had to do then walked out.

But as soon as I walked out of the bathroom, I instantly heard police sirens. It can't be for Jason right. My heart started pounding harder as I walked down the hallway then saw the police run in. Jason looked over at me then back at the cops.

"Jason McCann hands up!" One of the cops yelled. Jason put his hands up and they turned him around and handcuffs him. He looked over at me with sad eyes. This can't be happening. They look him out and one of the cops start talking to the gang. They haven't arrested them so I'm guessing they don't know who they are.

I stood there not being able to move. I looked around and saw the other people in Dukin looking scared. I saw the police walk away from the gang. They looked over at me. Did the police really just arrest Jason? I have to be dreaming. These few days have to be dreams. They somehow found him and knows what he looks like...

I wanted to yell for Jason. To stop them and talk to Jason. I wanted to run to him and grab him. Not care what the police do. But I know I can't. It'd be stupid of me. Travis started walking over to me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Travis what just happened?" I asked shocked. He shook his head.

"I don't know. I really don't" he told me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked. He sighed. Then I remembered something from last night.

**Flashback to LastNight**

"Jason you've gotten out of jail before. If they get you, you can do it again" I said. He shook his head.

"Next time they get me, they will probably kill me"

**End Of Flashback**

Oh my god. No. What is going to happen?

"Travis what if they kill him?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't think like that" he told me. I put his hands on my arms. "We will have a plan. We will go visit him tonight at the jail" he said. I nodded. I followed him to the rest of the boys who are standing by the door.

"We didn't see that coming" Hunter said.

"What can we do?" I asked. They shrugged. We just got him back kind of and now he's gone again.

"Right now we wait an hour or two then we go to the jail and just see if we can see him. If we can, we plan then" Johnson said.

"What if we can't get him out? This is the third time. What if they keep more of a watch on him? What if-" Hunter cut me off.

"Stop with the what ifs. It's going to be okay. We will get him out. Even if they have a good watch on him. We can do this" Hunter told me. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm going home. Call me when we're going" I said.

"Someone go with her" Johnson said. I looked at him confused.

"I don't need a baby sitter Johnson. I'm fine" I told him and crossed my arms. He shrugged.

"I'll go" Travis said.

"Then we're going now" I told Travis. He nodded and we said bye to the boys and walked out.

"I'm sure they'll make a plan" Travis told me as we got in my car.

"I sure hope so. I just want to see him" I sighed.

"And we will. You'll get to talk to him"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm sorry it's so short!!!
GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THE NEXT FEW  LAST  CHAPTERS!!