Chapter 77

Right now my mom and I are at the wedding even though it doesn't start for another hour. My mom wanted to be here for her since her and Laura have been friends for so long. I'm sitting on a bench watching the beach since I have a half an hour till my mom is going to come back out and we can find our seats. I felt my phone buzz and I grabbed it quickly from my wallet.

Mom: where are you??

Me: I'm by the beach. Why, do you guys need me?

Mom: well... I kind of have a little surprise for you :)
Mom: just come near the room where we are.

I locked my phone and put my phone back in my wallet. I stood up and straighten out my dress.

(A/N: dress is at the top!!)

I grabbed my heels and walked to the pavement. As I got to the pavement, I put my heels back on. I started walked to the room where my mom and the other girls are. I picked up the bottom of my dress a little bit so it's not dragging. If it is. I turned the corner and saw Jason leaning again the wall and he's wearing a suit.

"Jason?" I asked as I got to him. He looked up at me and smiled. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I told you I would be your date for this. I called your mom and asked her if it was a good idea for me to come. I had to make sure you didn't hate me" he told me.

"I don't hate you" I said and he smirked. He looked me up and down. "Do you want to go talk before it starts? We have an hour" I asked him. He nodded. I'll take him to the beach to talk. "Come on" I said and turned around to start walking back to the beach. He caught up to me and walked next to me. As we got to the beach, I stopped and took my heels off and grabbed the bottom of my dress.

"I got the heels" Jason said as he grabbed my heels. I smiled slightly. We walked over to the bench and sat down. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I looked over at him and shook my head.

"Are you?" I asked. He shook his head and looked away. We always ask each other if we're okay and we never are...

"I got my pills again" he told me.

"That's good. Don't throw them away again. I hope you know you could tell me anything Jase. Why did you try so hard to keep it a secret?" I asked him. He looked down at his lap.

"I didn't want you think I was crazy" he told me.

"I would never think you're crazy. I know what you do for a living and I don't find you crazy as much as I should. But that's because I love you Jason and I can't get out of it because I love you so much that I find myself just thinking about everything with you. You're a huge part of my life now and as much as everything bad happens, I feel like we will always make it through because our relationship is just so strong. I don't even know if that just made sense" I said and sighed realized I'm probably the one that sounds scary. I'm sure I made no sense.

"You made sense. I love you too Angel. More than anything. Nothing can stop that. Our relationship to me is like my relationship with the gang" he said then laughed. "Okay maybe not like that, but as much as I try to not be such a soft guy I'm not, but for you, I would do anything for you. Anything and everything. You're my world now with the gang. Plus being at this wedding is making me think things that I'd never think I'd ever think about" he told me. I looked over at him shocked. I know exactly what he means. He didn't move as he looked out into the ocean. He's thinking about marriage? With me? He looked over at me slowly. "Please never leave me" he whispered. I nodded.

"I'm yours" I said back and he leaned in and kissed me.

"I missed you" he said as he put his hand in my hair with his lips still close to mine.

"I missed you too" I said and we kissed again. I pulled away and wrapped my arm around his waist and leaned my head on him. I felt his arm go around my shoulders.

"It took everything, literally everything, in me to not go to your house. I wanted to go and try to talk to you so many times, but I thought I should try to give you some space" he told me. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry" I said and he looked at me confused.

"Why are you sorry? Stop" he said and I sighed.

"Do you want to go find my mom now and get our seats?" I asked him and he shrugged. I giggled. "Come on" I said and stood up. I grabbed my wallet and held the end of my dress in one hand as Jason grabbed my heels and my other hand. "Oh I forgot. Before we go to my mom, is Derek still at the house?" I asked him.

"Sadly. Why?" He asked. I shrugged.

"So I know not to go there" I said. He squeezed my hand. We walked to the pavement and I quickly put my heels back on. We walked hand and hand to the room, but my mom walked out before we could walk in. She smiled as she saw us holding hands.

"You guys talked? Everything's good?" She asked. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Everything's great" Jason told her.

"Alright let's go get our seats. Everyone coming in now. I saw it's a lot of people. Plus there's already a lot of people down at the seats" she told us. We followed her down to the rows of seats where the wedding is taking place. We got to our seats and my mom started talking to people we didn't know so we sat down without her. I leaned my head on Jason's shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked me.

"Yup" I answered. I felt him sigh.

"Me too" he said back. I grabbed his hand again and picked up my head.

"What time did you leave last night?" I asked him. He looked like he took a second to think.

"I think like 10. I couldn't stay there" he told me. I frowned. Then he frowned. "Stop frowning" he told me and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes" I laughed and kissed his cheek. My mom sat down and was rambling about how it's starting soon. Minutes passed as the three of us just talked. I'm glad Jason is comfortable with my mom and that my mom likes him. As the music started playing, Jason squeezed my hand and looked down at me. I looked up at him.

"I love you" he mouthed to me. I smiled widely.

"I love you too" I mouthed back and he smiled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I THINK THIS IS SO CUTE
THEY ARE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER
I HOPE YOU ALL LLOOVVEEDD