Chapter 79

I zipped my bag then plopped onto my bed. It's around 9am and Jason's coming to get me soon so we could go to New York. I packed a big back pack and stuffed everything in there tight. I heard my door open, but I didn't bother looking up to see who it is. I'm too tired.

"What are you doing Angel?" I heard Jason's voice. "Did you finish packing?"

"Yes but I'm too tired to move" I told him without sitting up. I heard him chuckle and I felt my bag move from next to me which means he grabbed it. I sat up and saw him standing there with my bag in his hand and also my phone. I pouted more. "Can I have my phone?" I asked and went to grab it, but he held it up higher.

"We really have to go" he said. I nodded and stood up. I turned my lights off and we walked out and down the stairs.

"Did I make us late or something?" I asked as we got downstairs.

"No. Some of us woke up late. It's too early" he said then we walked outside. I saw a black SUV parked in front of my house.

"Yeah you're telling me" I said back. I saw a guy in a suit hop out and he quickly opened the trunk. Did they get a driver for this? Jason put my bag in the trunk then we got in the van. I saw all the boys in too. Jason put his hand on my thigh as we started driving. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. I'm so tired.

"You can sleep on the plane" he told me quietly. I nodded and kept my head on his shoulder. I could fall asleep right here. I closed my eyes and hoped to be there soon.

"we're here baby" I heard in my ear. I picked up my head from Jason's head. I guess I did fall back asleep. I nodded and we hoped out of the SUV. I went to the back of the truck and grabbed my back pack before anyone can grab it. I put it on my back then looked at Jason who's talking to Travis.

I rubbed my eyes then looked at my surroundings. It looks like a private airport. Which makes sense since they do have a private jet that I forgot about. Jason smiled over at me as I walked over to him and Travis.

"Ready?" Jason asked. I nodded. He grabbed my hand then we started walking to the jet. I yawned again. As we got to the steps to go onto the jet, Jason let go of my hand and I followed him up the steps. We got to the plane and I instantly sat down at one of the big comfy chairs. I hate planes. They scare the shit out of me. Jason sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "I got you" he whispered to me. He remembers I'm scared of planes. I nodded as I looked over at him. He gave me a toothless smile. This is going to be a long plane ride.

***

I felt someone shaking me as I opened my eyes. I sat up to see we are on the plane still. But we already landed. I looked over at Jason. He had my bag in his hand.

"Come on" he said. I stood up and grabbed my bag putting it on my back. As I followed Jason off the jet, I rubbed my eyes. That was a nice nap. I saw the sun is setting. As I walked next to Jason, I leaned my arm on his shoulder since I just woke up and I'm not really in the best state. He put his hand on my back.

We got to two different cars. I'm guessing we are splitting up since we all can't fit in one car. Jason got in the drivers seat of one so I quickly got into the passenger seat before anyone else could. I heard a groan as I did. I looked back to see Hunter climb into the back seat. I laughed to myself and looked over at Jason who started the car.

"Still tired?" Jason asked me. I nodded and he started driving. "How? You slept last night and the whole plane ride?" He asked confused and laughed a little.

"I wish I knew the answer to that one" I said back. He smirked and shook his head. He grabbed my hand as he drove. I leaned my head back and just watched out the window.

"So when does Ju- I mean whatever his name get here?" I heard Travis ask. What was he going to say? And who?? I saw Jason tense up a little. Who did Travis mean?

"We'll talk later" Jason told him. I looked over at Jason again and he glanced over at me quickly. "At the meeting" he added. This seems sketchy. I shook it off and just watched ahead. Maybe they are hiding something. Maybe it's just gang stuff that they don't want to talk about it from of me. I'm definitely over thinking it. I snapped out of it as my phone started ringing. I grabbed it from my bag and answer. Gigi's calling.

"Hey Gi" I answered.

"Guess what?!" She yelled through the phone. I laughed at her excitement.

"What?" I asked.

"We both made the cheer team!" She yelled. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Oh my god thank god! I knew it! Who's cheer caption?" I asked her excitingly.

"You!" She told me. My heart dropped and I tried to keep all my excitement it.

"You're lying! There's no way I'm cheer caption again" I said and looked over at Jason who's smiling. I grabbed his hand. "Gigi I'll call you back" I said and hung up. "Guys! I can't believe I'm cheer caption again!" I told them happily. Jason chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"Congrats babe" Jason said. I smiled widely. I'm excited for cheer, but not for school.

"This is my senior year. I can't wait" I said.

"Yay we're seniors" I heard Kade say. I laughed at the way he said it.

"Well I, my friends, just graduated" Hunter said. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"You guys are all babies. I graduated three years ago" Jason said proudly.

"but you act like our ages" I said and we all started laughing. Jason shook his head.

"But look who's the leader of the gang bitches" Jason said back. That shut the boys up. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"You go babe" I said to him and he smirked. Minutes of random talks past and we reach the house. We saw two others cars here already. One is Johnson, Travis, and Cameron since they left before us. And I don't know the other car.

We all got out and grabbed our stuff. We walked inside and saw the rest of the boys. I saw Ronnie and Bates. So I'm guessing it's their car outside. This will be an interesting trip. Thank god this time I'm allowed outside and to have my phone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you all liked this chapter. Sorry if it was boring!!