Chapter 73

After the meeting, me and Jason came back to his house and well we kind of had a sex again. Not kind of. Did. Right now we're brushing our teeth in his bathroom since I'm going to sleep here tonight and it's getting late.

"do you have an extra charger?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's in one of my drawers." He told me and I walked out of the bathroom and went over to his night stand. "But I can find it if you want" he yelled out to me.

"No it's fine. I can find it" I said and opened the night stand drawer. But when I did I saw a bunch of pill bottles. I picked one up and read it. It's for ADHD. I picked up another one and it said something about it being for his impulsive disorder. Why didn't I know about this?

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard Jason's voice which made me jump. He walked over to me pissed off and grabbed the pill bottles from my hands and threw them back into the drawer and slammed it shut. "Why did you touch those?" He asked me as his eyes got darker. I took a step back.

"I was looking for the charger" I told him.

"If it was in this drawer I would have fucking said it was in that drawer" he said to me. I went to talk, but he started talking again. "You had no right to touch those!" He yelled. I'm kind of taken back that he would yell over that.

"Jason I'm your girlfriend. I can know these things" I said back. He let out a humorless laugh.

"I don't care what you are. There's no reason for you to look at my pill bottles" he spat. I shook my head.

"Whats your problem?" I asked getting pissed off. He have no reason to get this mad at me.

"My problem?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "You should know since you were just snooping at my pill bottles" he said and his smirk dropped to a pissed off face again. "What about you? I'm sure you have a problem. You know since you're so in love with one of the world biggest criminals. Someone like that must be crazy. Or maybe you're secretly fucking Derek" he said and my jaw dropped.

"fuck you" I said as I grabbed my phone from the bed.

"You just did" he said as I looked over at him. I let out a scoff as he has a smirk on his face. I grabbed my pants and put them on. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs and instantly bumped into Travis.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me. I didn't even notice I was crying. I shook my head as I wiped my tears.

"I'm leaving" I said and walked over to the front door.

"Wait!" I heard Jason's voice. I stopped and looked at the railing on the second floor. I just stared at Jason. "Come back up" he told me.

"No. You know you're right. I don't know why I'm in love with someone like you. We're done" I said and as soon as I said that, his face dropped and I saw the pain in his eyes. I ran out the door and walked down the driveway. I have no way home so I have to walk. It's going to take so long. I turned out of the driveway and kept walking down the street.

I hate him. I hate Jason. How could he just be so rude like that? Plus, he flipped about the pills. I'm not going to judge him for having any of that. It's normal. Suddenly, I heard a car on the road. Please don't be Jason. I look over at the car as it stops next to me. Jason's car... I rolled my eyes kept walking. He followed me.