Chapter 42

"Jason didn't tell you?" He started off. I didn't say anything. "The gang killed Adam and his little crew today so we can go home whenever" he told me. My eyes widened. And Jason didn't tell me? "I think he didn't say anything because he doesn't want to leave or for you to leave" he said. I shook my head. Are you fucking kidding me? I could go home tonight and he's being selfish. Tonight has been too crazy.

"I want to go home" I said as I looked out the window. "Take me back"

"What?" Hunter asked.

"Take me back to the house. I want to pack" I told him.

"No. Let Jason calm down" he protested.

"Hunter please" I begged. He stopped the van and looked back at me.

"You know he's pissed off Mackenzie" he said. I nodded slowly.

"I know. Please Hunter. I just want to leave-" he cut me off.

"Woah woah woah don't think that I'm taking you back home. If I did, Jason will actually put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. No. You go home with him" he said and was about to start driving again.

"Hunter. Please" I begged again. He groaned and started the car.

"Let's just take her back" Gigi said to him.

"That's what I'm doing" he snapped back as he turned the van around. "Aren't you scared to go back to him?" He asked me.

"Yes" I answered.

"What the fuck" Hunter whispered. Then his phone started ringing. He mumbled shit under his breath then grabbed his phone. "Uh hey McCann" he answered. I sighed. I'm nervous but I want to get my stuff together then tell Jason we are going home or I'll find my own way. "Relax I'm already on my way back. The girls just wanted to go on a ride because they couldn't stay in the house" "sorry okay?" "Whatever just breath a little" he said then hung up. "Well now you have no choice to come back" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"What was he saying? Is he calmer now?" I asked.

"Nope still pissed off" he said. I shook my head. I'm going to be brave, walk in there, and tell him we are leaving. I don't think he will ever hit me. Ever. "You're not breaking up with him right?" He asked me. I didn't think of that to be honest. "Oh my god. Mackenzie don't. He has a anger issues you know that. He gets like this. And plus he told you he loves you! You know him he doesn't love people-" I cut him off.

"Hunter stop. I know you guys are close I get that. I'm not breaking up with him. I love him too" I admitted to him. Minutes pasted and we pulled up to the house. It's already dark out. As we got out, Gigi grabbed my hands.

"It's going to be okay Mac" she said and I nodded. She smiled slightly then pulled her hands away. I followed them into the house.

"Where is she?" I heard Jason's voice. Oh fuck. Now that I'm here, I'm scared to face him. Gigi and Hunter looked back at me as I started to walk again then walked in front of them and saw Johnson and Jason standing there. Jason's eyes pierced through me. His eyes were more dark than ever.

"J-Jason" I whispered hoping he'd calm down.

"You think you can run off like that? Again? I swear to god Mackenzie I'm protecting you. You remember that" he yelled. He started to talk again but I started talking. Well tried.

"I know he's d-dead" I told him. He gave me a weird look.

"Excuse me?"