11 - back in black

Start from the beginning

I look back at him and give a honest chuckle. I shake my head. "No, you probably drugged it just like you did with that other time at the club." I reminded him. He huffs annoyed.

"C'mon I swear I didn't do anything, stop being so stubborn I'm just trying to help!" He says irritated. I still shake my head.

"That's nice, but I'm leaving I can get my own." I take a step back bumping into a buff man. I turn around to look at this man who looked like one of jokers henchmen.

"You're not going anywhere." The man says crossing his arms. I can totally hurt him if I wasn't so sore from my hip. I've became a really good fighter this past month. I don't wanna my hip more sore than it needs to be.

I sigh from being pissed off and looked at the joker and he gives me a smile. I don't think I can do anything until I heal..

I'm just gonna have to listen until I get better. The joker motions me to grab the tea and I roll my eyes and grab it.

The joker looks at the henchman behind me, "can you leave me and violet some privacy." I hear foots steps drift off into the distance behind me.

"Let's have a little chat." He motions his hands to follow him. I hold the warm cup in my hand and follow him slowly as he leads me to a balcony outside.

I look at the view from outside which is very beautiful. He looks at me upset "I wasn't too happy with you running off like you did violet." He finally says something.

I bite my lip just staring at him, I noticed something about him I never have before.

"I usually punish those who disobey.." He added and I furrow my eyebrows.
"-but I'm not gonna hurt you.. right away.." He smiles manically. I raise an eyebrow.

"Thanks.?" I said not knowing what to say. He takes something out of his pocket that looked like a neckless.

I take a double stare at it to see it was my mothers! how did he get that?!. I open my eyes wide and reach for it. "Ah ah ah!" He holds it in the air.

"Where did you get that?!" I say angry, I never knew I lost it. That's my moms and it's the only thing that I have left of hers.

He snickers "looks valuable." He said leaving me to feel my blood boil. "GIVE IT!" I whine very sad.

He furrows his eyebrows noticing how this is really is making me genuinely upset. I would cry if he ever did something to it.

"Wow calm down its just a neckless." He says holding onto it tightly. I feel my eyes go watery. "Don't do anything to it.." I say with a crack in my voice.

He softened up his face while a bit confused. "Does this mean that much to you?" He asked looking down at it.
I nod.

He looks back up at me and puts it in his pocket. Just before I was about to say something the jokers voice speaks, "you'll have earn it back."

"And what do I have to do to earn it back?!" I snapped at him very pissed. He walks up to leans forward to my face almost like he was gonna kiss me or something, "I'll show you." He whispered in my ear taking my hand.

I felt goosebumps run up my spine to my neck. I gotta say, him coming up my face like that made me feel butterflies as if I wanted him to kiss me.

He takes me back into the house and leads me downstairs. We walk past the large kitchen and living room and this room with a pool table, he opens a door that leads to the basement I'm guessing.

We walk downstairs and the joker flipped on the light switch. He looks at me as I looked around the whole room.

The room had guns all over the wall with sharp knives. I look at the joker which he had a grin on his face. There was a table in the middle of the room with a big map laying across it.

I give a confused look. "See this princess?" He asks and I nod. The way he calls me 'princess' makes me feel some type of way. It doesn't bother me anymore.

"This is a bank, which has loads of money." He explains showing me the map of the bank pointing to a safe that seems to be in the back room.

I nodded as he kept talking "and- to earn you're neckless back I need you to help me." He evilly smiles with a laugh.

"This can make me go to jail!" I argued. He laughed again. "I don't want you to do the robbing, I need you to be the victim." He explained staring into my eyes.

I sigh "fine.." I look to the ground. He smiles happily "perfect!" He said with his natural husky voice.

there is something about him that makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't. It's bad enough that he's a criminal, but I can definitely feel myself warming up to him.

He stares at me for a good five seconds. "Why are you just staring at me?.." I questioned. He looks back the map fast "It doesn't matter." He says firmly, while walking to the other side of the table.

"Alright so I was planning to do this  rob tomorrow, do you think you're too sore?" He asked about my hip. His eyes are so piercing, I can just look in them forever. 

"Yeah I think so.. I will definitely need some painkillers." I shrug off.

He nods, "perfect! -so this is the plan.." He begins to explain the plan.

I guess this is where all my obeying starts. But I'm gonna need to talk to Lindsey somehow to let her know where I am, she will think the worst if I don't eventually.
---------------------------------------------
A/N 🌸

Vote/comment/share!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!! *STARTS VIOLENTLY BREAK DANCING* YUS!! THANK U YALL SO MUCH.