Chapter 38: Xavier's Ways

I didn't say anything as I looked at him. He looked the same with that tall, lanky frame and signature squint. I feel like I want to throw up.

"What's wrong Kenz? X got your tongue?"

"Don't call me that". Only one person called me Kenz and I wish more than anything I was staring at his face instead of this monster. He began walking over to a dark corner, got out a chair, and sat in front of me.

"Why not? Even though I like calling you Bitch, but I missed you baby. I see you been doing good". I cannot believe he's carrying on like it's a normal conversation. I could tell from the slur in his speech and the smell up my nose, he had been drinking. "I know you're probably asking yourself a lot of questions, but I got a couple first. Who the fuck told you you could leave me?" He stood up and slapped me, "Do you not remember who you fucking with?" A punch this time to my nose which started leaking, "Bitch, who the fuck told you to could be with someone else?!"

"Stop! You the bitch! ", Lovie yelled in a tone similar to her brother. He snapped his head towards her as he stooped down to my level and gripped my face.

"Lovie, don't....", was all I could remember as I tasted blood, saw double and my head was ringing.

"Oh, I see you remember Mackenzie, but this bitch don't know me". He began to get up and make his way over to Lovie.

I had to intervene, "Xavier no! You have me, you don't have to hurt her. In fact, you can let her go and she won't say nothing".

"Mackie, don't beg for this nigga. My Daddy taught me about fuckboys like him". She spoke clear and coldly as her hands were tied to a pole and her legs were loose like mine.

"Little bitch don't know how to shut her mouth! I got something for that ass though". He walked over to the table and got some duct tape, slapping on her face. Although it was dark, I could still see her eyes somewhat. Xavier went back over to the table and sounded like he was fumbling with some tools.

He walks back over to me, "Bitch, I have a gun in my pocket, I dare you to try me". Surprisingly, he untied me, yanked me up off the floor as my legs regain composure. X wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face into my neck, "Mmm, I missed this". I wanted to throw up as his breathe was on me. "Sit".

I sat down in the chair he was sitting in earlier and the tank I had on was ripped off by him leaving me in my bra. He then tied my arms and began caressing my shoulders. Lovie was mumbling under the tape and I mouthed it's ok.

"So, you think I was cool watching you be all happy with a dude, but a white boy at that. Really? I thought you were part of Atlanta's finest, trying to keep black black. But you fucking and swirling around". I heard him messing around behind fumbling and Lovie's eyes grow.

That's when I heard it, a tattoo machine start up.

Xavier then leaned forward my ear, "You always going know who your first was". The next few minutes he began digging and scraping into my skin. Unless in the last year he started tattooing, he had no experience and was marking the same area where I got a tattoo with Breslin in Miami. "Yea, I broke into your crib the first time to set all this up. You so fucking stupid. I knew Rock would be your guard being that my family owns the fucking security company". Wow, W Security was Ward Security.

I cried throughout the next couples minutes until I heard the machine cut off and he smacked the painful tattoo. It burned, stung, and I no idea what mark was now on me, but I felt branded. He also spewed bad and personal things that he witnessed via the cameras at my house. All of Breslin and I's personal conversations, my next moves, everything. That's how he knew about Miami; he was indeed the one who fired the shots. Being that Yamonie was a graphic design major meaning she was a Photoshop pro to cover up their tracks.