Chapter 13

Shelby's Pov

Today is the day we are going to the campsite. I'm so excited. I decided to wake up early and make breakfast. When I finished making breakfast I went and woke max up like it was Christmas and so I jumped on his bed.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" "I made breakfast," I said calmly

After I woke Max up I went downstairs to feed Turbo and eat some of the food. After I finished filling up his bowl before I could do anything else I was up in the air. When I looked down I was on Max's shoulders.

"Max?" "Yeah?" "Why did you pick me up?" "Revenge" "Why would you need revenge?" "Because of you waking me by jumping on my bed" "I could've gotten a bucket of water instead" "I'm good thanks," He said finally put me down.

~~~~

When we got to the campsite it looked so pretty because of the sunset. "Shelby they are going to be late because of traffic" I nodded my head in response while walking around. When we were putting up our tent a kitten walked up to me and started to rub my leg and purr. "aww" Max looked over at me and froze I his stance. "Max is everything ok?" "I'm terrified of cats"

He scared of cats?! Really cats are so sweet even though I'm a dog person I like cats. They are cute, fuzzy, sometimes friendly, adorable, and they just sit there and listen to you. Whether you're talking to someone or yourself.

~~~~

A couple hours later and that cat was gone Mia I think it was finally showed up with her boyfriend? The guy looked really familiar put I couldn't think of anything that I would know him from.

After we all got everything set up I went up to Mia and said: "Hey Mia, I'm Shelby do you want to go on a walk and get to know each other better?" "Sure I would love to!"

Max's Pov

When we all got our tent set up I looked up to see Shelby going over to mia seeing that made me feel like something bad was going to happen.I couldn't help but think that mia was going to judge her immediately that was exactly what I was scared of.

Shelby and Mia started to walk over towards me I got a little nervous so I pretended to look away and make it seem like I was doing something.

"Hey, Max! Mia and I are going to go on a walk we will be back later. ok?" "okay that's fine with me just don't get lost"

Sorry, I haven't uploaded in a while. I'm not going to make up a lie or anything I'm was just really lazy and tired so I didn't write but I finally got something uploaded. But anyways thanks for reading and for all the support you guys give me! BYEEEEEEEE!!!