Chapter 4

THE NEXT WEEK

SHELBY'S POV

Today I'm so sad because Amelia has to go back home and I'm really going to miss her I wish she could stay for another week but she can't. Amelia lives all the way in Russia so it's going to be a while till I see her in person again. When we were done saying goodbye to amelia and dropping her off at the airport Max, Ross and I drove back home Ross and I fell asleep in the back because Max put Kitty Purry in the front seat. (By the way Kitty Purry is Ross's cat if you didn't know.)

When we got home I went into the kitchen to start making lunch for everybody. I made tacos for me and Ross and corndogs for Max. When we were done eating I went upstairs to edit tomorrow's video so all I had to do was click upload and just be done for the day.

MAX'S POV

When we got home Shelby made lunch she made me corndogs obviously and her and ross tacos. When I was done eating I was going to ask Shelby if she wanted to go to the store with me and Ross but she was editing and said just make sure you get healthy food and not just junk. 

When Ross and I got to the store Ross headed straight to the junk food I tried to remind him of what shelby said. Instead he said that he will get the junky food and I can get the healthy food. When we were done at the store I looked in the cart to see what Ross got but he forgot my corn dogs so I had to go get them I was walking in the aisle to my corn dogs when I spotted my ex I tried to just grab my corn dogs and go but of course she realized me. "Max!?  Oh my goodness it's been so long have you found a replacement yet if not I'm free!!"  I was soo mad at her for saying that so I kinda said this "Actually I did and she's better than you and actually appreciates me unlike you!!"  "Well why don't we go on a double date than you and your girlfriend and me and my boyfriend."  "You just said you were single!?"  "I know but I have some one who owes me something."  I just walked away after that.

AT HOME

MAX'S POV STILL

When Ross and I got home from the store Shelby came down to help us because she felt bad for not going. When we were done putting them away I asked Ross to follow me I told him all about my crazy ex and about the double date, "Max who are you going to take then!?!?"  "I'm telling you this because I want to take Shelby."  Ross just stood there smiling crazly finally he said something. "I will help you if you both take a bunch of selfies and then send em to me."  "Ross that's just weird and I don't want to know what you're going to do with them but fine."  "YESSSSS!!"  "Your weird"  I just went to my room after that Ross said he would help okay I got this I got ross on board now I just need Shelby. I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY CORN DOGS!!!

THANKS FOR READING IF YOU SOME IDEAS FOR WHAT THE DATE SHOULD BE THAT WOULD BE GREAT AND I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER BYEEEEEEE