Chapter 2

SHELBY'S POV

          When I came down stairs I saw Max blushing and I thought it was because he was on his phone so I got my food and sat down at the table then Max sat down across from me and just smiled and it wasn't awkward it was nice. "Hi" Max said "Hey" "What are your plans for today?" Well I was think of going to the offices with you guys today, if that's fine?" "Yeah, of course it's fine!" "Okay I was just making sure....so you decided on corn dogs for breakfast?" "Yeah, hey I'm going to go get ready for work I'll will see you later." "Okay see ya" When Max went up stairs I just started smiling melancholy I think I have a crush on Max.

AT THE OFFICES

ADAMS POV

          When Max,Ross,and Shelby I went straight to Shelby and gave her a big hug and welcomed her  "ALESAAAAA   Shelby's back!!"     "OMG SHELBYYY!!!" Alesa said    "Hey Alesa how's Mason??" Shelby Asked  "Oh he's good very good" Alesa said    "Well Shelby it's time to give you a tour so over here is my office this is Ross's office Barney's office Max's station Ethan's station Jordan's station, TIM TIM'S station and The wizards office (aka Jake) 

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

Shelby's POV

        "I'm soo excited for Lunch I'm starving!"   "Where do you wanna go I'll buy?" said Max   "OH, I really wanna go to that sushi place because I love sushi!!"  "Okay let's go"   Max picked me up bridal style and ran to the sushi place when we got to the mall he put me down and just started laughing  "I think we beat them here"   "yeah"    {awkward silence}    "HEY GUYS!" Ross said   "Hey"   "Max can we talk for a minute?" Ross Asked  "Um yeah sure" Max said

MAX'S POV

        OH NO WHAT DID I DO Max calm down calm down it's probably nothing.  "hey dude what's up"   "Oh nothing just that you're hiding something from me!" Ross said  "WHAT NO...I'm not hiding anything from you."   "So you're not dating Shelby!?"  "NO why would you think that!?"  "Because you picked her up and ran and you are blushing right now!?"   "Okay so maybe I like her a little."   "I KNEW IT!!  #Shelax" "what?"  "It's your guys ship name" "Are you serious I don't even know if Shelby feels the same way!?"   "Well then you should ask her because it is almost her Birthday so you can ask her on her birthday."  "Maybe."

    HI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY SHELAX FANFICTION AND FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK BYEEE <3