Chapter 3

ROSS'S POV

When Max told me he liked shelby I freaked out. After our conversation I went on to twitter and tweeted "The ship floats!!! #SHELAX". When we got to the sushi place I order 5 california rolls and some soy sauce Max got the same thing as me and Shelby got Maki. When we were done eating everybody went back to the offices besides Shelby and Max. Shelby said they were going to go to the game store and pick up call of duty so they could play later tonight.

When they got back to the offices Shelby was screaming stop everybody came out of their area and looked at them confused. "Sorry guys Max wouldn't stop tickling me!" I looked at Max and smirked Max just looked down and blushed.

AT HOME

SHELBY'S POV

When we got home I just plopped down on the couch "HEY GUYS I'M ORDERING PIZZA!!" "GET PEPPERONI PIZZA!!" Max said When I order the pizza I texted max and asked him if he still wanted to play Call of Duty he said he would be down in a couple of minutes but it's been ten minutes when I was about to go get Max someone knocked on the door I was guessing it was the pizza guy but it wasn't when I opened the door there stood my best friend from middle school. "AMELIA!? what are you doing here and how did you find out where I lived!?" "Okay first Ross texted me and told what was going on and I had to come so he told where you were staying and said I could stay for a couple of days." "Wait what did Ross tell you!?" "Oh let's talk later." while pointing behind me there stood Max. Amelia whispered in my ear "is that the guy you have a crush on??" I just stood there Ross knows does that mean he told Max I liked him I'm going to kill Ross if he told Max but how did he even find out??

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I'VE HAD A WRITERS BLOCK AND DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEE :P