Chapter 11

BTW DOG ABOVE IS FOR THE STORY

Max's Pov

When I woke up this morning I had some texts from Mia she said she planned a camping trip for the double date. I love camping I just hope Shelby like's camping. I texted her back ok and asked when we are going. She texted back almost immediately and said this weekend if that's ok I said yeah just let me ask.

When I went to ask Shelby I went in her room and she wasn't there so I went downstairs and saw that she was laying on the floor with a dog?! Why does she have a dog? We never agreed to a dog but I guess it's too late now.

"Shelby??" "Oh! Hey Max" "um Hey who that?" I said pointing to the dog "Oh him. Max this is Turbo he's a golden retriever! He friendly, sweet, and shy." I looked at Turbo then back at Shelby a smile tugging at my lips. "SHELBY!! HE'S ADORABLE!! GIVE ME GIVE ME!!" She put down Turbo and he ran right over to me. He so cute!! He tackled me and started licking me. (the dog is in the media)

"okay, Max what did you want to talk about?" "Oh! I totally forgot but do you remember about that double date how we were supposed to go to that restaurant?" "Yeah! Wasn't it like Vuitton's or something like that?" "yeah, but the don't have any reservation's open so..... we are going camping!" "OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE CAMPING!!!" "you do?" "yeah I always went camping with my parents and Ross and his parents as a kid. We went fishing, hiking, swimming, tubing, and the best part was when we cooked out every night!"

"Oh then I guess you will love this then!" I started to turn around to head to the kitchen but before I could Turbo tackled me. "Turboooo!" I said holding out the O. While I was getting attacked Shelby was laughing her head off.

Shelby's Pov

Last night I went out with Em and we ended up going to the dog pound. She really wanted to get the Collie. It was a girl and her name was Sophie. She was soo cute! I saw a cute golden retriever his name was Turbo. They said he's been in here for almost 3 years because nobody liked him. I don't see why nobody liked him.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE SHELAX

After I finished recording a couple videos for this week I went down stairs because I still haven't told Ross about Turbo. Sooo yeah I might be in a little trouble with Ross. "Ross are you here!?" "Ross isn't here it's just Max!"

I walked around the corner so I could actually see Max and the sight was so adorable. I wish I would've had my phone with me so I could take a picture. "Hey Max" "Hey Shelb's , Whatcha doin?" "why?" Max started smiling manaclichly I could practically see that he wanted to play a crazy game or something.

"I just found an awesome restaurant that serves your favorite food" "do you even know my favorite food?" "I think I do" "go ahead, what is it?" Max looked up to meet my eyes and said "all food" I just started laughing "Your right but, when are we going?" "we can go whenever" "let's go now!!!"

When we got to the restaurant I started to have a flashback. This is where I went on my first date but not in Washington. I don't want to be remembered of him! I started to feel tears go down my cheeks Max turned to look at me with worried eyes like he was scared that someone was going to hurt me.

"Shelby?" My head flung towards Max with teary eyes. "what's wrong Shelby?" "I.. I can't" Max picked me up bridal style and started to walk back to the car. Max didn't know the story but Ross did I might have Ross tell him because I can't face him to tell him I would just burst into tears.

When we got into the car there was a comfortable silence. It was just me Max and my thoughts. And my thoughts have started to take over and I silently started to cry. When Max noticed this he put his hand on my leg and just patted it to make me feel a little better.

Ross's Pov

When I got home after hanging out with Adam and Jordan I heard barking from Shelby's room and of course me being the stupid person I am I grabbed a baseball bat and started to head towards her room. When I got closer to her room the barking got louder and louder.

I swung the door open and there stood the most adorable dog in the universe! He ran right towards me and tackled me. He might be small but he can tackle. He join the football team! LoL

I picked him up and looked at his collar and it said Turbo so I'm guessing his name is Turbo.

I TRIED TO MAKE LONG BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK SO INSTEAD IT THIS LONG SO YEAH! BYEEEEEEE!!  PS: Good Luck to the people that start school tomorrow.