Chapter 22

Shelby

             So this is the week I have to tell Max and Ross my plans but most importantly actually talk to Max. I haven't talked to Max since last week at the cafe. My plan is to wait for him to get home tonight and order pizza and talk, just talk....and eat pizza.

I got out of bed after going through Instagram and snap chat. I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower getting it ready. I took my hair out of the messy braid I did last night while grabbing a towel from my bedroom.

After taking a shower, I went back into my room and picked out an outfit. I choose a red hoodie and some white ripped jeans with some black converse. I did my normal makeup and just brushed through my hair after blow drying it.

I checked the time and realized it was only nine in the morning so I had hours till Max would get home. I decided to make some videos since I am a little behind schedule. I did a few puzzle maps and then decided to do some solo sky wars.

After filming I edited a few of the videos then headed to the kitchen to make some lunch. I took some rice out of the cabinet and cooked it in the only pot we have in the kitchen. I put some tofu in a pan and fried the tofu till it was golden. I also made some black beans to go with it. I kinda made a homemade chipotle bowl.

When I was done eating I was too tired to edit and since I didn't have many friends I didn;r have ant plans. I was hoping to make many friends when I moved to Washington but the only people I consider friends are all online or animated.

I started to bake cookies that I didn't even know we had and I'm pretty sure are expired. When I received a text from the one and only Hunter. He asked if I wanted to see a movie. I don't know if he wants to go on like a date or something like.

If it is like a date for him I have to say no because I'm dating Max and only Max.

I texted Max around five asking him when he would be home, I never got a reply so I went ahead and ordered the pizza. I got a pineapple,  banana pepper pizza for me and a classic pepperoni pizza for Max and a small ham and pineapple pizza for Ross because I'm the best cousin.

When the pizza got here I was still the only one home so I decided to eat on the couch and watch Netflix. When I finished my pizza I cleaned up for once in my life and actually took the trash out. Neither Ross or Max were home yet so I just put their pizza in the oven with a post-it note on top saying which pizza was which.

I got ready for bed because it was almost 2 in the morning and they still weren't home. I texted Max again before I went to sleep and asked him if we could talk when he got home tomorrow.Still, no reply to either text so I went to sleep.

~~~~

I wake up to yelling and arguing. I grab my phone and silently head down the stairs. In front of the tv are Max and the girl from the other month. Yelling and arguing again.

The last time this happened I just went back upstairs but this time I was going to walk into the living room. When I walked in both of their heads snapped in my direction with daggers shooting from their eyes.

They both looked alike except she had like icy blue hair, otherwise they look almost the same. She was wearing a long sleeve dress and the top was lace and silver leggings underneath.

"Uh, hi?"

"Shelby! Hi, how are you?"

"Fine. Do I know you?"

"Right sorry. I'm Luna. Your sister."

:P Have a good day.