Chapter 12

Shelby's Pov

Tomorrow we are going on the camping trip and I'm so excited. I absolutely love camping. Right now I am packing all I have packed right now is some jeans some shorts a bathing suit some shoes a couple of tank tops and t shirts. I still need to get the rest of my stuff packed but im to hungry.

"MAX" a couple seconds later I heard footsteps come to my room and my door swing open "What?" "Do you wanna grab some lunch?" "Sure just let me get changed." "okay"

While Max went and got changed I looked at my outfit to make sure It was appropriate and I think it is. It's just leggings and a sweatshirt.

After Max was done doing god know what for 30 minutes we finally got to leave. We decided on going to Subway. 

I like some of their food not all of it. The only thing I get from there is a pizza sub, nothing else no chips no cookie.When we got our food we went and sat down at a table in the corner because why not?

"So Shelby you excited?" "nooo I'm not excited." "Nice sarcasm" we both burst into laughter. "but yeah I'm excited" "You ready to go?" Max asked "yeah let's go before you order anything else fatty" "wow, someone's in a mood" max said while laughing.

TIM TIM'S POV

When I got to work this morning I was really tired Adam was yelling at me ALL night! Like what the heck did I do to him.

"TIM!" I turned around to a sacred Emily. I ran straight to her and hugged her "what's wrong?" "T... Thomas he" "shhh you don't have to say it"

Emily and I just sat in the middle of the parking lot hugging while she cried. "Thank you Tim" "Your welcome" Her eyes met mine and there's was a silence not an awkward silence but a warming silence.

I started to lean in. I thought it was a good time and I think I was right. Emily started to lean in as well. My eyes started to flicker close and so did Emily's right before it happened a car came up behind us and honked. Emily and I bounced off of each other.

I looked to see who it was it was... Max and Shelby what the heck I will totally be getting my revenge later.

Max's Pov

After we left Subway we decided to go visit the office. Shelby wanted to drive but I didn't let her because it was my car.

When we got to the offices there was somebody in front of the last parking spot so of course I honked. 

And what I didn't expect was that it was Tim and Emily! After I honked Tim looked at me and practically gave me a glare that said he was going to kill me later.

JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. BUT I DID ADD SOME TIMILY IN THERE BECAUSE WHY NOT! BUT I WILL TALK TO YA GUYS LATER! BYEEEEEEE!!