Saving the Fallen (One Direction FanFic) (Under editing)

Prologue:

            One Direction is the world’s most popular boy band and has millions of loyal fans. Those fans think that boys are angels of love sent to them by heaven. Little do they realize that the boys are in fact, angels. Each one of them has a special angelic power along with all the other traits angels have like flight, transforming into anything, creating things and so much more. They realize that demons crawl all over the earth; they also must keep themselves guarded from the hate, malice, murder and other such vile things in order to remain pure.

            Liam has always been the kind, smiling, ever watchful, big brother sort of person to all the boys. Recently however, the lads have noticed something wrong with him like when he would randomly scream in the night or snap at them for no reason. Louis, Zayn and Harry just think it is due to the stress of their everyday life, being famous and a lot of other things. Niall, on the other hand, believes that Liam was in contact with a demon recently because of the sudden changes. Niall is determined to discover the cause of why one of his best friends is changed. Nothing is going to stop him at all, not even Liam if he asks.

            Little does Niall know the challenges and fears he will face as a human and an angel could push him past the breaking point. Is Liam evil? Only one way to find out and that is Saving the Fallen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if I should continue with this :D!!!

TRUST ME AND READ ON! :) Don't judge it by the prologue :). 

Once again Liz made my cover!! Check her work out!! Seriously!! SHE IS AWESOME! P.S. LIZ.. THIS IS MY FAVORITE COVER!