I led the way to the bunks.

“You don’t snore do you?” Bree asked me.

“No, not really.Only if I’m sick really.” I responded, moving the curtains to the side and sitting on the edge of the bed. 

“Okay, good. Because Mila snores like a grumpy old man.”

“What you say?” I jumped slightly as chestnut hair appeared in front of me. Mila was hanging the top half of her body out the bunk to see Bree and I. “I heard my name.”

“I was telling Lyric how you snore like an old man on cough syrup.”

“I do not snore.”

“Yes you do.” Star chimed in, also hanging halfway out the bunk. “Please sleep on your stomach.”

“Whatever.” Mila swung back in her bed. I heard the rings as she closed her curtain back.

“Night Lyric.” Star said before also disappearing behind a curtain.

“Whelp, I would love to chat with you, Girl.” Bree said. “But we’ve been up since one this morning and yeah...”

“It’s cool. Morning’s just aren’t for me.”

“Sleep tight.”

“You too.”

I tentatively got from my bunk and almost sprained my ankle in the process. Totally forgot I was in the middle bunk. I sat on the love-seat in the front and checked the time (it was only 9 now, meaning we would still be on the bus for a while) before surfing through my news feeds. I had plenty of notifications from fans who couldn’t wait to see me in concert tomorrow. My grin was as wide as can be; knowing people were paying money to come see me perform. Granted, there were two other way more popular acts performing also, but these specific fans were excited to see me too.

“You should get dressed now.” Tonya told me, appearing on the couch across from me. What is up with these people coming out of thin air? “Those three take centuries to get dressed.”

I laughed. “Thanks for the heads up.” Going to my closet, I quickly debated what outfit to wear today. It was at times like these I wished to have a personal dresser throughout the entire day because it was always so hard to pick one thing! Skirt or jeans; Tee or Blouse; Sneakers or wedges or flats; Accessorize or not. Then it was hair: up or down; curled or straight. “Ugh.” I groaned flipping my suitcase open. “Decisions, Decisions.”

After what seemed like decades I finally decided on one decent outfit to get me through the day until stage rehearsal. I wore a pair of yellow skinny jeans with a gray Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, with a pair of black and white flat-top NIKE’S. I got in the shower just as the other girls started to rumble around. Getting out, I obtained a big surge of energy. I put my hair in a neat bun with my Chinese bun. Picking up my clothes, a familiar yellow bottle fell form my pocket. I rolled my eyes, silently groaning as I dropped my clothes. I put a pill on my tongue, drinking water from the sink to wash it down. I then picked my clothes back up and exited the bathroom.

“Finally!” Someone spoke as I headed out the bathroom door, followed by an exasperated sigh. I saw it was Tonya as I walked out. “I thought it took these girls forever.”

I chuckled as I took a pair of earrings out of my accessory box stashed in my suitcase. They were small gold hoops. “How long did it take me?”

“An hour.” Star replied. “What were you doing in there? Creating a potion?” She laughed to show me she was joking.