Chapter 38 : Bella

Bella

I was walking outside just for a moment. I had needed to feel the cold air on my cheeks to make me stop crying, but I couldn’t. No matter how hard I tried, I could not stop the tears from falling. It was all too much. Hanna was taken. Blaise was gone. Gregory was dead. Robbie was in the hospital. It was all my fault. If I could’ve protected them better, none of it would’ve happened. Hanna would be here. Blaise would still be gone. Gregory would still be alive. Robbie wouldn’t be in the hospital. We would all be together… with the exception of twiddle dee and twiddle dum. Draco and Blaise were both gone. They both worked for the same man. They’re fate is determined by him and no one else. Not even themselves.

“Bella!” I heard someone yell.

I looked up to hear my name being called again. I couldn’t see anyone so I pushed myself up off the wall and looked down the hill. There was two dark figures, one male and one female. The male was calling my name over and over. A smile produced on my lips and my tears stopped instantly. Blaise had come back. My true love had come back for me. I ran down the hill and met him in a tight embrace. When I pulled away, his lips were hungrily on mine. I kissed him back like I just might get another chance to.

I pushed him away, breathless. “What the hell are you doing here?”

He smiled. “I couldn’t handle it. When my father said your name, anger just swelled through me. I just had to leave. I couldn’t take it another second more.”

“He was brilliant,” Pansy exclaimed joyously. “He decked him right in the nose!”

“No at brilliant as you actually saying no to your dad,” he smirked at his friend.

Pansy then looked over at Bella. “Where is he? Where’s Rob?”

Bella lost her smile. “He’s asleep…in the hospital wing.”

“Hospital? What happened, Bolyard?”

“He was hit in the back with a very powerful stunning spell, but he’ll be all right. Go and see him. I know he’ll be happy to see you,” I insured her right before she took off up to the castle. I then set my sights on my man, who had made me the happiest girl in the world. “Now, what did they do with Hanna?”

“What are you talking about? Who did what with Hanna?” Blaise asked, raising a playful eyebrow at me.

I shook my head. “I’m serious. Jack took her…”

“Did you just say Jack?” When I nodded, he let go of me and looked away. One fist punching the other, “Jack, Bella, is my dad. He said some not very nice things about you,” and then he looked back at me. “But I didn’t know he had taken Hanna, so I don’t know what happened to her.”

I nodded and looked him in the eye. “Should I be scared for her?”

“Be scared,” he said, putting a comforting arm around me. “Be very afraid.”