Chapter 33 : Draco

Draco

I made my way through the maze of hallways that was my parents house. The Dark Lord had called me for a meeting down in the dining room. I had no idea what he wanted, but I had a feeling it wasn't good. I had not been full-filling my mission from the last year. Mainly because it was wrong. I stopped halfway from the dining room. I could just walk out right then and there. I could just have my life back. The one that I had fought for so many months before. I had a point to get a cross.

Hanna.

There was a the reason that I had to come back. The reason why I keep moving forward. The reason why I do everything that I do. I touch my lips and remember her soft ones gently touching mine. I touch my hair and remember how my hands would run through her long, dark hair. I touch my cheek and remember how soft and round her's were when I stroked her skin. I close my eyes and remember her telling me that she loved me for the first time.

But what about Astoria?

With a sigh, I had my courage to walk into that room. There was nothing in the room besides the table and someone lying on top of it, face down. I sucked in my breath as I walked closer and gently flipped the person over. Tears automatically stung my eyes as my eyes met the face of my Hanna.

"Would you do anything for her, Draco?" rang his voice.

I took her in my arms and whipered into her hair, "I love you, Hanna. Nothing else is going to happen to you."

"Would you do anything for her, Draco?" he repeated the question.

I set her down gently and turned to face him. "Of course I would do anything for her."

"Your life for hers," he said with an evil smirk on his face.