A Wedding We Can't Forget

"Oh you look absolutely gorgeous!" Valka said as she adjusted the back of Kari's dress and stood back to look at her.

"Don't I?" Kari asked, twirling herself in front of the mirror to look at the dress she wore. No matter how many times she had seen herself in this dress, she could still hardly believe how beautiful she looked in it. Angelina had adjusted the dress to be more straight and Bella adjusted the small sliver crown on her head.

"Nervous?" Astrid asked her friend.

"Very." Kari admitted and gave a small giggle. "But I'm also a bit excited too."

"Wow, you look very stunning." The women turned to see Hiccup wearing his usual attire minus his flight suit with a fur cape pinned to his shoulders with pins that had Night Furies on them.

"Thank you brother." Kari said giving her brother a playful smile. "Come to carry me off and deliver me to my husband?"

"Pretty much. It's almost time." Hiccup said extending his arm to his sister, which she took.

"Then off to the alter we go my beloved twin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's taking them so long?" Dagur asked glancing at the doors to the hall. His wife and her court from Berk should have been inside already and making their way up the aisle.

"Wedding jitters, it's normal for the bride to have last minute thoughts to not go with the whole thing." Gobber assured him. "Poor Valka had hers and I had to carry her from her house to the Hall." He gave a small chuckle and wiped his eyes. "I'd never thought I'd get to live to see this headstrong lass marry, seemed almost impossible."

"Well I sure hope she gets over hers quickly." Dagur said adjusting his fur cape. At that moment, Striker and Toothless burst through the doors and waited patiently besides them.

"She's here!" Gobber said excitedly. "Oh the moment has come! Brace yourself!"

Kari stepped through the doors with her mother behind her. She wore a beautiful gown of white silk that looked like it was made of snow and her hair was loose and held back with a small silver crown all twisted in a Celtic style. (A/N: picture above) Her eyes landed on her soon-to-be husband and smiled a bit. Hiccup held her arm and walked her down the aisle with her and her court behind her with their dragons standing besides them.

"My gods....you look beautiful." Dagur said when Kari reached the alter.

"Well you picked the dress out so you must have known what was coming." Kari said blushing a bit and took his hand. "And it's your mother's dress as well."

"I didn't think you'd be this beautiful in that dress." Dagur said giving her a small smile. "But I'm glad I chose it and you wore it."

"Pay attention to the officiator not each other love birds!" Snotlout hissed. Kari gave a snort and looked to the left to see Eret looking at her. He gave her a reassuring smile that she returned and looked back at Tuffnut who had agreed to be the officiator for the wedding- this time he did complete his training with a new officiator who did not leap off a cliff.

"Alright let's get this over with." He said shaking out some papers and turned to Dagur. "Do you, Dagur son of Odin take Kari Thyra Haddock the seventh as your wife?"

"I do." Dagur said looking at Kari with a smile.

"And do you Kari daughter of Frey take Dagur as your husband?" Tuffnut said turning to Kari

"I do!" Kari said loudly and looked at Dagur. "I absolutely do."

"Then this marriage cannot be broken until either of you are in Valhalla, say your vows to each other."