Open Confessions

"Okay so we've found homes for the two Monstrous Nightmares  but not for the Nadder and Gronckle." Dagur said, tossing the Gronckle a large rock.

"Guess we should keep them." Kari said, scratching the Nadder under her chin and taking care not to get the weak spot. "I'm naming this blue beauty Azure."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep this guy, I'll name him....Shattermaster!"

<I like that!> Shattermaster said happily and licked Dagur's face.

<I think my new name is better, beats being called Blue.> Azure said, looking quite proud of herself.

"Awww Shattermaster likes his new name." Kari chuckled.

"Think the kids have had their dragons well trained by now?" Dagur asked, trying to wipe the dragon saliva off his face. "It has been almost two months.

"Ah, in a month we'll finally be husband and wife." Kari said with a sigh and Azure nuzzled her. "Bet you can't wait to see me in my wedding dress."

"Shouldn't your family and friends be coming to see the wedding?" Dagur asked, flicking some spit onto Shattermaster, who licked him again. "Shattermaster you know this is not gonna wash out!"

"Now you know how my brother feels!" Kari laughed.

"And you're gonna know how Astrid feels!" Dagur yelled, throwing himself at Kari who tried to run. "Punishment time!" He yelled and kissed her, leaving dragon spit on her face.

"Azure, nest!" Kari yelled.

"Stormfly nest!" A familiar voice yelled and Kari felt something heavy land on top of her.

She looked up to see a familiar blue and yellow Nadder roosting on top of her and looking quite pleased with herself.

<Now you're gonna be my egg for today.> Stormfly joked as she made herself comfortable.

"Azure help me!" Kari yelled, trying to get out from under the dragon. "And Astrid get her off of me!"

"Stormfly, up!" Kari felt the weight of the dragon leave her and she crawled over to her Nadder and turned to the person who ordered Stormfly to nest on her.

"You son of an Eret! How dare you make her nest on me!" Kari yelled at her friend as he dismounted his dragon.

"Revenge for making her do that to me on my birthday." Eret said giving her a smug look.

"Ha! You made Skull Crusher sit on me on my birthday! Have you ever had a dragon that weights seven times more than you sit on your back for almost an hour?"

"Yes I have and that was Stormfly!"

"Someone get this thing off me!" Dagur yelled from under Azure.

"I see you've given your husband the treatment." Astrid laughed and hugged Kari. "It's good to see you Kari!"

"Same here! I'm so happy to see you both!" Kari laughed, hugging her friend. "Where are the others? Are my mother and sister coming?"

"They said they'd be here tomorrow." Astrid said, breaking the hug and looking at Azure who was still on Dagur.

<The egg is angry Kari.> Azure said quietly and made herself more comfortable.

"Azure, release." The Nadder got off of Dagur and Kari helped him up.

"I hope you were keeping your promise of treating our princess with respect." Eret said to Dagur with a frown

"Obviously I have, seeing she hasn't left me yet." Dagur said making a face at Eret.

Both girls looked at each other confused while Shattermaster and Skull Crusher snarled at each other.