Chapter 8-" Revelations and planning"

Yes, I am uploading. Its not a trick, I really am :P I consider this progress since I usually take 15 days to write a new chapter. It's really heart wrenching to see that I have a steady decline in votes so excuse me if I am a bit upset. I really want people to appreciate what I do. This makes me feel like a worthless writer. 

Plus, my computer thought of acting like an ass and shut down on me when I was writing this and deleted about half of it. 

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 8-

" Revelations and planning"

No, this may be the last time.

It was true. No matter how much, how desperately I wanted it to be anything but. Wanted it to be otherwise. Wanted to wake up from this dreadful nightmare and find out that none of this had ever happened. All this day had accomplished was, making my already complicated life more complicated then it ever was. More dramatic and vexing. Absolutely no good came of it. From even the most complicated angles I couldn't see one good thing. Although, bad one's were another story all together.

In an entire day I had, somehow, managed the following;

*Gotten my mother mad at me. (Frankly, that happens a whole lot of times. She's ticked off pretty easily.)

*Made my infamous temperamental side known. (aka Bruise, contrary to my nickname Aid. Closely related to First-Aid.)

*Messed up my life (the remaining few moments before mother finds out about my screw-up) by befriending Caleb, the somewhat sex-god.

*Found out that my best friend has a crush on my other best friend and then proceeding on to ruin our valuable friendship.

*Oh, and acting like Adrian's bitch. (Girlfriend or whatever they call them.)

Let's not forget me going deaf here, either.

I played with my phone.Flipping it between my middle finger and thumb, all the while wondering how one single person can have all these catastrophes happening to them in one day. One freakin' bitch of a day. Better yet, how did they, that is me, manage to stay alive? This day had been exhausting and it took me an hour long sleep to come back from my shock induced coma and retaliate against it.

Everyone, every damn person out there, just seemed against me.After my bloody life! They'd been pushing me all day long and when Amanda decided to join them I too made a decision to retort back. The horrible burning smell coming from the room made me glance around it and my eyes landed on the foot of the bed, across my position of one leg tucked beneath me and one knee up, I saw Adrian smoking up a storm. Or a cloud in this case.

I settled my phone on my knee cap and looked back at him, still smoking, still quiet. He hadn't spoken a word since Amanda left the house. I planned on changing that soon though, it was getting on my nerves.

'You're gonna end up killing yourself if you keep smoking all that stuff.' I said, matter-of-factly.

His emerald eyes found its way towards me and a smirk endowed his face before he returned to putting the thing in his mouth. He let the gray smoke out his nose, making me tense up as he relaxed.

'When I am like sixty. I won't worry about it that much, I don't wanna live that long either.' He said, in between his cigarette sessions.

OK, definitely not the answer I was expecting.