Chapter 5-"You got it bad! "

OH YEAH! I am back. I wanna post so here I am xD This chapter is gonna be a little more towards her life with her friends and family. Caleb doesn't have as much part I mean this is a lonnng chapter and he is just there in the first page or so but please read!! he'll be back soon lol I hope I get more votes on this one. Not that I am complaining coz I don't get any. I mean u guys got me on what's hot!! nothing is better than that. Love you all ;-)

You guys are gonna vote and comment right? here (holds out a jar) Those are skittles, in every color and flavour know to man. So if u people be nice I'll let you have it, ok? NOW GET ON WITH IT ! lol jk. Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER- 5

"You got it bad! "

I sat there in silence, still and motionless. The air around me kept suffocating me, teasing me till I gave into my desire. Keeping my sight ahead and not on the chuckling idiot on my side, I tried and tried (real hard.) to control the bubbling feeling in the pits of my stomach. Till the very core of me. Pursing my lips I sat there, looking for something to divert my mind but it was all in vain, it just grew. By the minute, by the second until I gave into it. 

I laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.

Till I found myself doubled over in my seat, out of breath accompanied my a hurt jaw.I couldn't control it any longer, I knew it was a bad joke and I knew that it wasn't very poliet or ladylike to respond in this way and if this was in front of my parents they'd be revolted. (which frankly, made it more fun) I straightened up and sat more comfortably on the seat and looked towards Caleb who was trying not to laugh at my lunacy or maybe the sick joke he just told. As soon as I though that I was back to normal I'd remember it again and burst into fits of giggles all over. 

I was giggling. Me, the one who absolutely never thought could commit the act was giggling.And that was what I found disgusting. I am sure it was normal in another universe  parallel to us but here, it wasn't. Giggle? yuck. It seemed like a bad thing even when I was thinking about it yet I can't seem to stop now that I have started. I coughed to over them up. The oldest (most effective) trick in the book. I somehow managed to control my emotions and not make more of a fool of myself than I already had. 

'You should smile more often. It looks good on you' I heard him say, smiling slightly at me. 

I blinked several times, hoping that it'll make me adjust to the fact that I was smiling like there was no tomorrow. It creeped me out. I looked like Grinch, god knows why he said what he said. All I can think is that I don't won't be the one who ruins Christmas. I am mean, not that mean. Kids are a pain in my behind but hey! I can't take away the time they have with their family because mine doesn't care. I think I'd make a fabulous Grinch in real life though. Then I can finally steal whatever gifts they plan on giving to Ariel and screw them over. (Boo-freaking-yeah!) My already creepy smile broadened unimaginably at the thought and I forcefully turned it into a somewhat small smile before turning towards Caleb. 

'Don't hold your breath.' I said, smiling

He took his eyes off the road for a split second and returned it back quickly to where it should be, not allowing me a chance to look at his expression. He continued to drive past numerous buildings and apartment's when I finally realised that home wasn't as far away as it had been a couple minutes ago. At least what felt like a couple minutes, it was actually half an hour. I didn't realise that time passes so quickly.The car slowed down to a stop as we approached the last signal before my destination and I am not sure what happened next but I found my gaze directed to my right, towards Caleb.