Chapter 30: How Gay Of You

LOOK AT CALUM WITH HIS DOG I AM ACTUALLY LIVING FOR IT GOD BLESS.

"JUST BRING ME THE DAMN MILK OR I'M LEAVING MY BED AND SMACKING YOU ACROSS THE FACE WITH THE DAMN CARTON."

"Jesus Christ, MICHAEL IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FU-."

"DON'T MESS WITH ME RIGHT NOW TIFFANY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN OUT OF THE BED IN TWO DAYS AND I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE."

I roll my eyes in response seeing as he can't see me at the moment before letting it go and flopping back down on my bed.

"Yeah, no problem. It's all good, Cassandra. Okay, I need to see Tiffany now, bye."

I scoff at that exchange before rolling over onto my stomach, grabbing my pillow, and stuffing my head into it.

George enters and I lay perfectly still, holding in my breathe for the moment.

"Tiffany." He whispers my name, gently settling down onto the bed and grabbing my shoulder.

He decides to believe I'm sleeping before moving down next to me and laying beside me, moving the hair out of my face seeing as my eyes are closed.

I move away from his hand, making it seem like I'm still sleeping by holding the pillow tighter and stuffing my face completely into it, making it hard to breathe but not impossible.

George sighs at my response before flipping onto his back and, I'm guessing, starts to stare at the ceiling.

"I like the attention, alright?"

"You shouldn't, you have a girlfriend."

"And I love my girlfriend."

I scoff lightly at his words before bringing my head up and meeting his gaze.

"How did you know I wasn't asleep?"

"You don't move from my hand when you're asleep." George answers, smiling softly at the fact.

I roll my eyes and flop my head back on the pillow, closing my eyes once more.

"Please don't be mad at me babe."

"Don't call me babe." I reply, my words slightly muffled because of the pillow I was still stuffing my head into.

George moves onto his side to face more towards me and lays his head against mine.

I let it rest there because I couldn't find it in myself to move away.

"I have a headache."

"Awe poor you."

"Tiffany."

"George."

"Pleeassse."

I groan before flipping over onto my back and waiting for George to get into position.

Sighing as he lays his head on my stomach, my fingers fall into his hair automatically and they began to massage his scalp while working through his tangles.

"I've never had something that was mine because I knew someone was gonna take it away. Even with Dylan, people always seem to like him the same way I do. He'd always be with his other friends but he would always invite me along, force me to interact with him. You don't do that. You let her awe over you and it's annoying and frantically, I'm tired of it. If this is what it's gonna be like dating you then let's call it off right now."