Chapter 25: You Kissed My Daughter?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS <3 I had to change the season bc it didn't fit with the story line lol. It's now setting in summer for Australian bc when they celebrate Christmas its summer but the kids are still gonna be in school. Enjoy!

Tiffany's P.O.V

"ITS CHRISTMAS BITCHES!"

"Ugh Michael get off me, you cow, it's hot enough as it is."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Yes."

Michael gasps at my reply, getting off of my thighs, and sitting back on his knees.

"I take offense to that."

"You should."

"Michael." Luke says from next to me. "Get your hand off my dick."

"What if I don't wanna."

"Get off me you freak!" Luke squeals, moving his knees forwards his chest, guarding his...area.

Somehow along the exchange, Michael, of course, ended up on the floor, laying on his back. He looks up at us with a pout on his lips.

"You guys are no fun."

"Well Michael, we might be some fun if it were actually Christmas." I point out, grabbing the remote from Luke's lap.

"Did I say you could take the-."

"-I'm bleeding for my vagina."

"...proceed."

Michael crawls over to me and lays his head onto my knees. I stare down at him as he pushes the strands of blonde hair out of his eyes.

Noticing the somewhat noticeable scar above his left eye, I wonder what happened, or what was there.

Speaking of scars, the one on his forehead was deeply trying it's best to keep up with Michael's exceptions. There is never a time where I see Michael not put the scar removal cream on in the morning. The others had gone away easily, almost like they were never there in the first place.

But something told me that the one on his forehead would stay forever. Constantly reminding him of how he fucked up.

He knows that it will never go away but he still puts the cream on, hoping that maybe one day, it won't be there when he wakes up.

If only I had the heart to tell him that his wishful thinking is only just that; wishful thinking.

"But it's basically Christmas." Michael whines, bringing me back to the present.

"We still have like a week." Luke responses, amused.

"But...Christmas." Michael groans out.

I roll my eyes at him before pushing his hand off my knees.

"You look like a puppy."

"Speaking of puppies, Calum's getting his back from his family's house today." Luke cuts in, suddenly remembering.

"Why did he take Brownie to his family's house anyways?" I ask.

"I don't know. Michael kept complaining about the barking." Luke answers, rolling his eyes.

I raise my eyebrows at Michael. He recoils at me gaze.