Chapter 15: Daddy's Home

Gif of Ava

"Tiffany just calm down."

I shake Andrew off as I continue to stuff my school work into my backpack.

"Thank you for letting me stay here and use your clothes and bathroom and stuff." I say as I swing my backpack around my shoulder, seeing as I had no other stuff of my own besides my school work.

"Tiffany, just sit, for a minute." He says taking my hand and forcing me to sit on the bed.

"No, I have to get home. I have to get to Calum."

Andrew furrows his eyebrows.

"Why is this so important to you?" He asks.

I look him dead in the eye.

"Because I promised Calum I would never leave him. And he probably feels so fucking alone right now. I gotta go." I say before standing up and leaving the room.

"I'll see you on Monday, Andrew." I yell at him before closing the door behind me.

I walk towards the stairs and climb down the flights.

I rush to the sidewalk and walk the path to home.

God I hopes he's okay.
___________________________________
It was about an hour later when I reached home.

I walk up the steps and bypass security.

I'm guessing they are here because of Michael's return.

They smile at me as I walk up and I throw a weak one in return.

They let me in and I stand in the doorway.

Home.

I gulp and walk into the house, closing the door behind me.

I climb the stairs quietly and reach Calum's door.

I knock on it softly, hoping he heard me. I'm not ready to see the other boys yet.

Calum opens his door by an inch.

"It's me, Calum."

Calum swings the door open, grabs me, pulls me into the room, closes the door, and hugs me tight.

"It's back, the voice is back. I can never get rid of it. I can never get rid of it."
___________________________________
Calum is asleep.

It took a while for me to calm him down and get him to sleep.

I sigh and rub my temples.

Calum had told me that Michael had arrived unexpectedly and when he first saw Michael, the voice had returned.

He told me he had ran up to his room and been here ever since.

Luke and Ashton have came up a couple of times but he never opened the door for him. The only reason (a/n no pun intended) he had opened the door for me because my knock was softer than Ashton's and Luke's, he thought I was Michael.

He said he was glad it was me instead of Michael, but I don't know if I believe him or not.

Calum whimpers in his sleep and I can only imagine what he was dreaming about.

I climb out of Calum's bed and quietly walk out of his room.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

I notice a figure sitting down at the table.

"Hi Luke."

He looks up, surprised. He stands up and hugs me tightly.