Chapter 31: Lowkey, Highkey

Gif of the boys later in the chapter :)

THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN THIS GIF GOD BLESS.

WARNING: There's a lot of gifs in this chapter lmao and cursing oOps

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT."

"Babe calm down."

"No Tiffany, don't tell me to calm down!" He says, quieter than he was before but still yelling.

"I agree with George that was absolute bullshit." Dylan speaks, his eyes shooting fiery at the TV that was placed on my room.

"Guys we're not even done with the season yet." Ava complains, wanting to move along to the next episode.

Andrew hums in agreement to Ava, not having spoken much since he got to my house.

Something was obviously bothering him but I didn't wanna call him out in front of everybody. I'm hoping we get to talk later in the night.

"Fine. Let's move along." George caves in, like he has every other time he's done this, settling back down next to me and letting me cuddle into his side.

Ava lays back done onto Andrews stomach and Andrew absentmindedly pulls with a few locks of her blonde hair.

I smile at their affectionate exchange before putting my attention back to Riverdale as the opening starts.

Dylan texts someone quickly before doing the same thing as me, I'm assuming it was the girl he's been on a few dates with.

After we met that girl at the diner, they've been on about two-three dates but aren't official yet. I can tell Dylan is still hesitant about letting himself like someone again. I'll have to talk to him too. 

"This bitch is so dumb." George claims talking about someone on the TV show, making me realize that I got zoned out and missed some parts.

His annoyance brings a smile to my face as I cuddle closer and let my hand rest on his chest.

He subconsciously wraps an arm around me and pulls me tighter against him causing me to look up at his stressed face.

His jaw was pressed tight as he glared at the screen and it was obvious he didn't realize I was staring at him.

I shift my head back down to watch the show with him once I realize I'm missing all the good parts.

The next two hours go by without anyone really noticing as we finish up the season and have our minds shocked.

"Well that was a bunch of bull-."

"Not in my house, Andrew." Ashton exclaims as he walks into my room to place my clean laundry on the floor.

"Sorry sir."

While Ava takes the remote and everyone else decides what we want to watch next, I poke Andrew in the shoulder.

"Hey, can we talk?" I ask, nodding my head towards the hallway.