Chapter 16: Do You Guys Ever Wear Shirts?

Gif of Ryan

Michael and Calum would not stop fighting for the life of them.

I groan as I stuff my face into my pillow.

Jesus when I finally get to sleep.

I sigh and turn over in my bed.

"Bloody hell." I say as I climb out of the bed and walk out of my room.

"Y'ALL SHUT UP." I say from the top of the stairs.

"CALUM IS BEING RIDICULOUS."

"MICHAEL'S BEING STUPID."

I groan before walking down the stairs, already wishing I had stayed in my room.

"What's the matter now?" I ask, settling in front of them.

"Calum's stupid dog won't stop barking when I'm trying to sleep." Michael exclaim, clenching his jaw in anger.

I smile at the puppy and pet it's head.

"Tiffany, you're not helping."

I sigh and look back up Michael.

"I don't know what to tell you Michael, you left. Things changed. You can't just assume everything will be the same. People got hurt. People were mad. You can't assume that we were all ok with you leaving. But you and Calum arguing about stupid stuff isn't gonna fix anything. Michael, you gotta learn to adapted to what's changed."

"That's not fair."

My nose flairs in anger.

"You left Michael. You left us behind, left us wondering if you were ever gonna come back again. You were seen holding hands with a girl when you literally just told Calum you loved him. That wasn't fair. You don't get to come back and act like victim."

Michael stares at me.

"This whole family is getting out of control!" Michael yells, throwing his hand in the air, before stomping up the stairs.

I roll my eyes before looking over at Calum.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently.

He nods before getting on his knees and letting the puppy attack him.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Brownie."

I laugh. "Clever."

Calum smiles as the dog licks his cheek.

I sit down on the couch and Calum looks up at me.

"Did you follow Ryan on Instagram?" He asks, petting the dog still.

I freeze.

"Yeah-yeah I did."

"-Tiffany-."

"He knows how I am." I blurt out.

Calum's eyes widen.

"What?"

I shift nervously.

"He commented on one of my pictures. He remembers me." I say, avoiding Calum's eyes.

"Tiffany, you can't mess with this."

"My mom is dead Calum. The restraining order doesn't be a thing anymore." I say.

Calum shakes his head. "You shouldn't be interacting with him at all."

"But he's my brother."

"We'll see what we can do. But with everything going on with Arzaylea, we don't need another problem with paperwork."