Chapter 21

Chapter 21

November 29th

Okay reader, prepare yourself to read one of my greatest triumphs in my whole life. I am like so super happy right now, you'll find out why. And this time, I will not spaz out like I usually do; I just get very excited whenever I think of something happy like today. I will not spaz out. I will not spaz out. I will not spaz out. Sorry, just drilling the message into my head.

So you know how I was kicked out of the play? Well today, I went into Mrs. Danish's room because my instincts told me to, and I saw stuff. Certain stuff. Certain stuff of all stuff that was important stuff that was stuffy.

But anyway, I found out what happened to make Mrs. Danish angry enough to eliminate me from Annie. Stupid Lila and her posse ruined Mrs. Danish's room and then blamed it on me and someone sneaked Mrs. Danish's necklace into my pocket while I wasn't looking! I found this out by finding the stuff that was left over in her room, Lila's eyeliner stick made it so obvious because she's the only girl in my school that owns that brand.

So today, I stayed after school to talk to Mrs. Danish. I knew she would be in the auditorium rehearsing with the kids. I went inside and I saw that Lila was on stage. At first I thought she was Ms. Hannigan, and then I remembered she had my role from the half finished background of a mansion.

But then I remembered something else! Brad was there and I wasn't looking my best, so I ran back outside the main lobby. I had to make myself as perfect in front of him as possible. It really wasn't helping that I was wearing a too big American Eagle shirt that made me look fat, and jeans that were slightly ripped at the thigh.

Normally, I wouldn't have been so freaked out about my appearance, but I was about to make the climax to having my dreams come true. I hauled butt to the girl's bathroom and scanned my body in the mirror. Then I noticed I hadn't washed my hair in three days!

My parents don't let me take a shower every day because they say that it's a waste of water and that shampooing my hair every day wasn't good for it.

I was freaking out here; I wished that Liv was here to give me some kind of elastic to use for my hair and to make me look beautiful. I looked around the bathroom for something to use.

Then I spotted a hair elastic on the ground! Hey, I washed it off! I'm not that disgusting; and I used soap in case it had any diseases on it. It was a little bit dusty and dirty, but I took care of that! I put my hands behind me and began making loops with the elastic to tie my hair up.

I peered at myself at the mirror; I looked a little bit better, but I needed something for my shirt! I remember seeing that some of the popular girls tie up the back of their shirt to make themselves look skinnier, but I never did it because I thought that people would think I had a tail.

Looking around the floor once more, I didn't see anymore elastics. I saw the paper dispenser and I thought of an idea; I wasn't sure if it was going to work, but I had to try.

I finally came out the bathroom with my new and improved look; with my hair in a ponytail and with my new paper towel belt. I thought I looked really good. Feeling confident, I started to stride toward the auditorium doors. I came to a halt when I heard someone laughing.

I looked to see a kid laughing his head off. He was leaned over holding his stomach and his face was red. I thought he was laughing at me, so I ran back to the bathroom. I don't really think he was laughing at me because when I was about to enter the bathroom, I heard someone say to him, "And that's why my aunt Aimee is afraid of tin man."

A few minutes later I came back out with a new look, but then someone threw a pencil at me. It was Zachariah Simenette, and he was in my day 5 math class. "Oh, sorry Julia!" He said, but I knew the truth; he thought I was ugly. I whined out loud and cried, "I'M UGLY!" Then I ran back into the bathroom to change again.

About like, five times later I came back out looking really stylish that NO ONE could ever think otherwise. I took a deep breath before I did a manly stride toward the auditorium doors.

The door creaked a little when I peeked through the crack to look at what was going on. Mrs. Hamilton was teaching someone a few dance steps on stage. Then I decided to walk in. I ran toward Mrs. Danish who was talking to some kid in the technical crew.

I actually hesitated for a second because I thought she was going to call some bailiffs or something to throw me out, but I told myself to go on and make Lila cry.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Danish." I said. She turned around to look at me. "I'm sorry Julia, but you can't be here right now." She said. "I know, but I need to talk to you; it's really important!" I exclaimed. "Julia, please!" Mrs. Danish said. "It's about your necklace thingy!" I cried.

That seemed to catch her attention, because she said, "Go to my room, and I be right with you!" I mentally thanked her, I really did think that she was going to call the police on me and then I wouldn't get to make Lila cry! :(

But anyway, I headed down to Mrs. Danish's room and sat myself down at a desk in front of her big dented tin one. A few minutes later she came and sat down behind her desk. "So Julia," she began. "What is it dear?"

I told her everything. I even had the evidence with me so that I could show her. All she did was nod and inspect the evidence. She recognized Lila's eyeliner because she had remembered that when Lila got it, the whole school was talking about it and Mrs. Danish had picked up on people's conversation.

Mrs. Danish took out her walkie talkie thing and said into it, "Janet, could you please bring Lila Avocado to my room? Thank you." We waited a few minutes, then I saw Lila's ugly coming in. She stopped to say, "What's she doing here?" "Lila, Julia told me something that we both think that you are responsible for." Mrs. Danish stated.

Mrs. Danish told Lila what I had told her. When she was finished, Lila pretended to be all innocent and miss goody- goody by denying it and saying that she was right. "Oh really?" I asked, "How would you explain this!?" I held up the eyeliner to her face. When she saw it, her jaw dropped to the floor. I drew a picture of what her face looked like when I totally owned her!

I literally bit my lip so hard that it started bleeding because IT WAS JUST THAT FUNNY! DARN IT, I SPAZZED OUT!!!! Okay, I won't do it again. If I do do it again, then you will get a chocolate bar.

"Oh my gosh!" she shouted after a long pause. "So THAT'S where it was all this time, in your disgusting little pockets!" "Oh come on Lila! I would never ever use something that you touched on myself!"

But I actually did use her eyeliner, but I only put a little on because I didn't want to look like a raccoon, and I found lipstick inside Kelcey's pink bag and used a little of that too, but Lila was too stupid and blind to notice!

"So Lila, you were the one who ransacked my room last week?" Mrs. Danish asked disappointingly. Lila heaved a huge sigh and nodded. She had given up and confessed, just as I had hoped!

"Lila, I am very disappointed in you!" Mrs. Danish scolded. "I'm sorry Lila but for your act of behavior, you are now no longer apart of this production." Lila looked really mad. "Excuse me?" she asked. "I have been apart of your theater productions for three years!" Lila whined. It took all I could not to get up and dance and yell for joy.

"Lila, out!" Mrs. Danish demanded pointing toward the door. Lila stomped out of there. "And Julia," said Mrs. Danish. "Thank you for reporting this mishap to me, and as a reward, I will give you your part back."

I gasped. My happy meter was at 100%. "Now come along and sing for me, I missed your voice." That comment made me even happier, and after play rehearsal, Liver and I celebrated my return by cheering and bouncing off the walls after play rehearsal.

So now I am in my room and I am so FLIPPIN HAPPY! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOW I'LL WIN THIS BET FOR SURE!!!! NOOOOOOOOO, I SPAZZED OUT AGAIN! Well TOO BAD! Whenever I get happy, I get really hyper so it's nine o'clock and my bedtime is soon.

I think this week will be the best ever, because I found out this week that Brad's birthday is this week on December 2nd. So I am going to go and celebrate what's coming for me in the future so, goodbye!

Ju Teller back in the spotlight! :D