Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Tuesday, November 16th

OMG! Today was amazing! :D Well, first of all, almost everyone was really proud of my singing, except for stinky Lila. She nothing but a mrphfrffph.... But anyway, let me tell you about my day!

So today, Liv and I came up with the best plan ever next time I have to babysit Willy and I’m pretty sure it’ll work too! I’m actually excited for the next time I have to babysit Willy because Olive will be right by my side. And smelly Lila did something really embarrassing to me today too! :( She actually tripped me in the middle of the hallway when I was going to math, and then she said I was a total klutz! But SHE’S THE ONE WHO TRIPPED ME! Then her friends laughed at me on the ground. Poor me, I have such a miserable life. :’(

But anyway, to the happy stuff. Today I actually got a good grade in math. Math is horrible people, and I usually get a 75% or less on a test or quiz. And then today, Clark wasn’t here which made me very happy indeed. :) And there was something elses that made me curious. Brad was talking to his girlfriend and he looked sad, and she looked fine. I don’t know what happened between them, but I am curious! I would’ve gone up and asked him, but I’d probably die from his good looks.

And today at lunch, Eric Chattish, Ryan Strong, and Gerald Vietnamese talked to me. I told you about them a few entries ago, and they are creepy! I think they’re going to be creepy people when they grow up. I’ll just tell you what happened now.

So I was there, eating my chicken sandwich, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. “Hey Jules.” said Ryan. “You’re lookin’ fine today!” then he wolf whistled at me. “Go away you guys!” I said. “No one likes you!” “But we like you Jules.” said Gerald. “It’s Julia you idiots!” I said. “No, we like Jules better,” said Eric. “it fits you better.” “Just leave her alone already!” Liver yelled at them. “Hey Olivia, you’re looking good as well, that shirt really brings you out.” said Ryan. “Just go away already!” I said to them. “You sure you want us to go?” said Gerald. “We love hanging out with you girlies!” said Eric. “We don’t even know you,” said Oliver. I was happy that she was on my side all the time. It made me smile inside. “And do you know what personal space is?” she asked them. Then Eric sat right next to Aivilo, shoving the other kids that were sitting there. He was fat too so all those kids were squished. “I like sitting here next to you Olivia.” he said. “Just get out of here!” she yelled at him. Then a teacher came by and scolded the guys for loitering around the cafeteria. They went away without another word. I was happy when they finally left.

That was the first time they had ever talked to me or Livia. Boys have talked to me like that sometimes, but not that much! I have a bit of a bad feeling about those guys. I feel like they want something from me. But whatever, I’ll deal with that another day!

♪The sun will come out, tomorrow. Clear away the cobwebs and the sorrow... till there’s none! ♪ Sorry about that, it’s just that I’ve been practicing that song for hours and even though I’ve watched the movie Annie like, 1,000 times, I still don’t know the lyrics to that song. BUT I WILL GET THERE!!!! JUST BE PATIENT WITH ME, I’M NOT THE FASTEST LEARNER IN THE WORLD! GOSH!

Okay well, I feel like I’m going to pass out from tiredness. I’ve already dozed off while writing this a few times and there’s some drool too. Yuck! Okay, bye...

Ju Teller the tired girl...