Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sunday, November 14th

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG! I am SO mad right now!!! This was the worst weekend EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!! First, Lila lies to me, then, STUPID WILLY pulls a prank on me and my own PARENTS enjoy it, and then... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! The WORST thing happened to me today, and it involves me, Willy, and my parents! Here goes.

When I finished breakfast, my parents told me to babysit Willy until they got home from work. Babysitting my annoying neighbor at my own house is the WORST!!!!!! He acts all nice and normal in front of my parents, but if it's just me and him, one on one, it's plain TORTURE! He does all these terrible things to me all the time, when were alone, and he ENJOYS it!

When I'm a movie star, I'll get my body guards to beat the snot out of him in revenge for all those terrible things he did to me. I mean, I love kids and all, but when it comes to Willy, let me tell you, I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!! Okay, I'm a little calmer than I was before, so I'm just going to tell you what happened and get it over with.

So, after my parents left, I went to watch some TV and then Willy starts stabbing me with a fork! I get up and I run to my room. He kept stabbing me as I was running. He even stabbed me in the behind! I yelped and ran faster.

He really enjoys hurting me physically and mentally. Right now, I'm hurt mentally, but I am MAD! I try everything to get away from Willy and I gotta admit, for a 120 pound fourth grader compared to a 100 pound eighth grader (I'm light because I have a fast metabolism.), he is pretty fast. I usually outrun anyone in my school, but Willy, we'd be tied if we ever raced against each other.

So, anyway, I managed to slam the door in his face when I ran into my room. My room was the Attic until I turned six years old. My parents thought I needed to stop climbing out of my crib and playing with Barbie dolls in the middle of the night. I used to sleep in the playroom which is next to my basement. But now in our playroom, I have much less toys, a pool table and yeah. And we really didn't need and attic so BAM, it's my own room.

So, I must've stayed there for a while because Willy wasn't banging on my door saying that he was sorry. When I first started babysitting him, he would apologize and then he would say, "Just kidding!" And then the torture started all over again. But, I wasn't gullible so I just stayed in my room for a while.

I finally had the courage to go out there. I was braced for Willy being right there when I opened the door. I was ready to attack. So, I quickly opened the door and I jumped and yelled like a ninja, landing on my feet in a ninja position. But I realized Willy wasn't there.

I scanned the room carefully to make sure he wasn't hiding. Turns out he wasn't outside my room at all. I started looking around the whole house, walking slowly, silently, and braced. I couldn't find him anywhere. Then I just gave up and went downstairs to make myself some lunch.

I saw the time on the microwave, it was 1:13. My parents left at around 11:00 this morning. I have barricaded myself in my room for two hours straight, and I was pretty hungry. I only had a little bowl of Honey nut Cheerios, and cereal doesn't fill you up that much.

I was going to get a pan to make boiled hot dogs for myself, when suddenly, I SLIPPED! I landed on my back. I screamed when I slipped. I tried to get up, only to slip again and land flat on my face. Willy probably made the whole house booby-trapped. I kept on trying to get up but I kept on slipping and falling. The kitchen floor was tile so; Willy must've put water and oil on the floor to make it slippery.