Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Sunday, November 28th

Well hello again. I’m still depressed over my expulsion of the play. I may not talk about much because of the previous reason. Well, thanksgiving was this weekend and it was okay. I’m not really a big turkey person. Our family just came over to our house and just hung around. There are not many kids in my family; the only relative I have that is closest to my age is my cousin Maryetta who is 21 years old.

Yeah so my weekend was blah. I’m so depressed that I’ve exhausted myself and it’s six o’clock...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ju fell asleep as she was writing in her diary.

When she woke up, Ju realized that she didn’t have her special blankie with her. She turned her room upside down looking for it. Then someone said, “Looking for this?” Ju turned to see two aliens behind her, one of them holding her blankie. “Give me back my nighty-night blankie!” Ju screamed at them, but they were too fast and jumped out the window to their UFO.

Ju jumped out the window following them. She landed hard on her feet, but it didn’t hurt because she was a big girl. Ju saw the aliens running toward their spaceship and ran after them. But suddenly, a giant mechanic ball that was Willy’s head got in her way. “Ha ha ha!” Willy’s head laughed. “Now you’ll never get your blankie back!”

Willy’s head tried to run her over, but Ju was too quick, and dodged out of the way just in time. “Hey fathead!” Ju taunted. “Look up in the sky, it’s a giant chocolate bar!” Willy’s head looked up and this was Ju’s big chance. She ran past the head and toward the spaceship. “Hey! That’s not fair!” Willy’s head whined.

The two aliens were getting closer to the spaceship, and Ju was closely behind them. Then one of the aliens tripped her ad she fell face first into a pile of mud. “Need some help?” asked a voice. Ju looked up to see Olivia dressed as the Guiltifier. “Thanks Guiltifier!” said Ju as she herself transformed into the Red Teller.

They both then ran after the UFO where the aliens were just getting in and shutting the door. But thank goodness for the Guiltifier had super speed. The Guiltifier used her super speed to get her and the Red Teller into the spaceship just before the door shut. There was no one there. “Where could they be?” The Red Teller thought scratching her chin.

Then all of a sudden, they were grabbed by big, ugly, slimy green vines. They looked and saw the faces of Ju’s mom and dad up on the ceiling, carrying them up toward them. “Oh no you don’t!” said the mom head. “You won’t get your blankie back so easily!” said the dad head. The Red Teller and Guiltifier struggled with all their might, and then the Red Teller used her hair to burn the vines.

The mom and dad head screamed in pain and luckily let them go. The Red Teller fired fire at the mom and dad aliens from her hair and they burned to death. “Way to go Red Teller!” said the Guiltifier. “Thank you Guiltifier!” said Ju as they high fived. Then they found themselves surrounded by aliens who each had the head of Mrs. Lee.

“Don’t worry Red Teller!” said the Guiltifier. “You go find you blankie, I’ll take care of these suckers!” Ju jumped over the swarm of Mrs. Lee aliens and headed into the boss’s lair. Ju tried to open the giant door to the boss’s lair, but she couldn’t. She struggled to get it open, but someone had already opened the door, and Ju fell backward only to see herself in the throne room with a green Lila sitting upon the throne.

“Well, well, well.” said the Queen Lila evilly. “I see you’ve come all this way just to get your stupid blankie back!” “Give me back my nighty-night blankie!” Ju demanded. “I don’t think so.” Lila snarled. Then there were laser beams heading in Ju’s direction, but Ju had cat-like reflexes and dodged them all. She made her way to the evil queen still dodging laser beams, then suddenly, the queen had run out of laser beams. “Oh, darn it!” Lila cried. And with one single punch, Ju-

“Julia, it’s time to get up.” Ju’s mom said shaking Ju awake. “Aw darn it mom!” Ju cried. “I was having a really good dream, and it was at the best part! Why!?” “Julia, quit whining and get ready young lady.” Ju’s mom walked out the door leaving Ju bummed.