Winter. ConnorxReader

Comenzar desde el principio

You woke up, slowly opening you eyes, not feeling cold winds or snow on your face was a drastic change which made you open them faster, the first thing you saw was Connor, seeing he had been sitting in front of you.

"Where am i?" You said in a faint whisper, obviously alarmed.

"We found ya in tha street passed out, couldn't have left ya." Connor told you in a voice a little lower than average.

"w-we?" You asked in a small whisper.

"Aye. Me and my'brother." He tells you with a small nod.

"I'm Connor, whats yer name lass?" He asked you.

"Y-y/n" You say, enjoying the semi warmth that came from the blankets you had been bundled in.

And that's when you noticed you didn't have boots, your jacket, or socks on.

"W-where are all my----cloths..." You said more alarmed.

"They where soakin' wet, some with yer shirt and jeans but uh---ya know." He said and you nodded slightly, taking a small breath.

"Thank you" You say after a second.

You meant this for a couple reasons, one, taking you in when they could have left you to die, two, not taking your shirt or pants off, and three, not killing you. Even if you where honestly better off dead, you still had the instinct to survive, even if your other senses did overcome that instinct sometimes.

He gave you a small smile that you found strangely adorable.

"Aye, is she wake?" You heard another voice and you shot your head around to be see a man with darker hair then Connor, he seemed to be a little thicker built and had blue eyes instead of brown.

"Ya." Connor said and Murphy walked over.

"Aye, I'm Murphy and you are?" Murphy introduced.

"Y-y/n" You said in a small voice.

These men where much bigger, stronger, and there was two of them. This made you a little- a lot uncomfortable, they could do whatever they pleased with you, kill you, anything.

"Uhr—I should uh—get going..." you say hesitantly.

"Are ya crazy lass? You'll die if ya go back out there, yer gonna have to rest for at least a few'more hours." Connor said.

"Murphy's made ya some food and such." Connor said, glancing at Murphy.

"Made ya some hot water too....not sure weither ya liked coffee or tea so figured ya could pick." Murphy said.

"Uh---I'm okay...I don't need f-food..." You say in a smallish voice, sinking down a little more under the covers so only your eyes could be seen, your hair was wet from the snow that had melted, though, your stomach testified your statement and made a loud growl.

"y/n it looks like ya haven't eaten in days, ya need food." Connor inquired.

"uh----" You didn't know what to do, who were they? Could you trust them? Did they poison the food or tea? You couldn't know, though, your stomach and strength didn't leave you much of a choice other than yes.
"Ur- al-alright..." You say to where Connor could barely make out what you where saying, much less then Murphy.

"Alright hold on." Murphy said and walked into the kitchen, coming out moments later with a chipped plate and a fork that had some lop sided looking meat, about one egg that was scrambled, some kind of veggie, it seemed to be a tomato or something?? He came out with a warm cup of coffee.

Connor helped you carefully sit up and Murphy proudly handed you the food, a childish smile spread on his face.

"Thank you" You say to both of them in your still whispery voice.