Chapter 17

AWESOME PERSON: Lionheart88 / wolflove11 she is an amazing writer

RECAP

"Because apparently I was a freak with purple hair that would ruin your life," I emotionlessly said, hiding any emotion I had from my face and voice. "And apparently you had everything you needed." I said. 

"If I said sorry would you accept me again?" He asked looking anywhere but me. Why did he have to ask that?

CHAPTER 17

In any other situation I thought it would be hilarious and give a playful slap before skilfully changing the subject. But this was beyond stupid. Even for Alex. I reached both hands out and held onto Alex’s head so that he was forced to look at me, than slowly brought back right hand and slapped, hard. Surprise covered his features.

“I take that as a no, that’s a real shame I wanted to get my hands on you and my member is sad too.” It was my turn to be surprised with anger intertwined. I had to keep my emotions angled at his eyes and not look down at his manhood.

 “Don’t say anything like that to me again or I won’t be afraid to hit you again,” I said to him. Then his face turned into angry mask.

“I’m the male here, not you, and I will not be talked to like that!” He yelled in my face.

“So you think you can talk to me like that? I don’t think so buddy.” We glared at each other. “What’s the real reason you wanted me to come back?” I asked. Although he had acted like his usual self there were moments that he surprised me like saving me from the other Alpha. Shivers went down my spine to my still bitten ankle at the thought of the other Alpha.

He wasn’t human, well none of us are completely human but he made us all look like puppies compared to his fully matured lion.

“I already told you; to please the elders. Don’t flatter yourself thinking otherwise,” He rudely said.

“Really, is that so? Then why’d you save me than?” I asked him.

“You hadn’t fulfilled your purpose in the pack yet.” He cockily replied.

“And?” I was getting an answer and there was something defiantly more than what he was letting me onto.

We stared a little while then he let out an exasperated sigh, “Fine there is more,” My heart leapt with the thrill of winning, maybe I might get an answer to why he asked me I would take him back. “Well you my mate and mates...well mates do the dirty...you know?” He seemed at loss of words and so was I. The atmosphere became a lot more uncomfortable.

“Well don’t you have people that do it with,” it wasn’t a question because everyone knew and I mean everyone.

“Yeah, but their getting boring and the sparks I fell when I touch you is better than any climax I have ever had. So I wanted to try it out, you know?” I froze thinking of those sparks but when I thought about them I didn’t see Alex’s face. I saw Kieran’s. Seeing Kieran’s face and bright smile helped me recover quick enough to surprise Alex with a punch to the nose.

We both groaned in pain, him from the almost broken nose and me because his nose was like punching a tree trunk. “What was that for?” He asked.

“That’s for being an inconsiderate bastard!” I yelled and started hitting and punching him with all the energy and muscle as I could.

“Well if it makes you feel better I’ll stop if it doesn’t reach my standards,” he said through my punching. I froze and he looked at me. I brought my fist back and punched him hard causing blood to spurt out everywhere. I ignored my throbbing hand and started climbing down the tree. “Hey where are you going?”