Chapter 8

MORE THAN 700 READS SO I'M DEDICATING THIS TO EVERY READER!!! I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

RECAP

"Oh, uh sorry but um, I slipped up and won't do it again," I saw his confused look and gave him a quick smile and walked away, as soon as I turned the corner I started sprinting to my next doom .

CHAPTER 8

I looked up and was startled by how close we were if I just moved a little closer we would be kissing. I blushed at the thought; I looked into his eyes and saw he was looking at my lips. I licked my lips and he started closing the distance, just when we were going to kiss, I tripped. I was always so clumsy but he caught me before I hit the ground-

Ugh, I slammed the book closed and threw it at my bin but it missed and landed with the rest or the rubbish that missed the bin.

That book was horrible and so cheesy, don't even get me started on the girl in the story, not every girl is clumsy and blushes at inappropriate thoughts.

I'm left with only my thoughts now, being suspended really isn't as fun as I thought, and especially when Aunt Meg hogs the TV, leaving me with stupid, cliché books as my only source of entertainment.

I walked down stairs to get a drink and get over my annoying book, I slam the fridge door close and it wobbles a bit from the impact. "Hey hey, don't take your anger out on the fridge," Meg joked.

"Well all the good stuff is in the cupboard anyway," I said still annoyed, now all my frustration from being suspended is bubbling up and I'm taking it out on Aunt Meg.

"What's wrong? Is punishment actually working on you?" Meg laughed and

"No it's just-ugh why is everything annoying, why are teenagers so complicated and stupid and complicated?" I didn't know how to put my frustration into words.

"The teenage mind is not complicated," Meg said laughing.

"Just because you've been there and done that," I sighed.

"Oi," Meg poked me in the ribs than lent against the bench top next to me, "as I was saying, teenagers are easy, guys like what they see, so that's why girls wear make-up and, well, practically no clothes but girls like what they hear, so that's why guys lie, see easy."

I had never thought of it that way before but it made perfect sense, that's why girls always fall the player/bad boy, because they know how to sweet talk girls and why guys go out with cake faces. That's also one of the reason's Alex didn't like me.

Guys want to date skinny girls but also has to have curves, wear make-up but no clothes, has to be fun and the life of the party, preferably not a virgin because than they would have to worry about a first-timer, has to be pretty and always look hot. Seriously you just can't win or be accepted, though some girls aren't any better.

"So why are you so frustrated?" Meg asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"I read this stupid romance book, and the girl was clumsy and shy and just annoying!" I sighed again.

"Is it the book or is something else going on, something to do with a boy?" Damn, her and her stupid wise, Zen life lessons.

"Look aunt Megan, I respect you so I'm not going to lie, before I came here I found my mate," I started, not being able to stop the hint of sadness weaving its way into my words but I didn't care I was too busy letting my heart pour out and it felt surprisingly nice to talk about it.

"Oh, well if you wanted to on the weekend we could go and visit him?" Meg said completely missing my sadness.

"No, please never and I mean never let me go back there, he rejected me," I looked away from Meg at the juice in my hand and took a sip.