Chapter 27

At Demi’s House

Brad. So where is Miley? I haven’t seen her in like forever, you should invite her over to a sleepover.

Demi: yeah I should, but she’s at her boyfriend’s house today to meet their parents

Brad. Boyfriend?

Demi: yeah, well no, they are not together yet, but they will be soon, I can feel it... its Joe.

Br. Jonas?

Demi: yes *smiles*

Brad: Oh he’s a nice guy, hope his nice to her.

Demi: yeah me to.

Br. Well I’m going to bed, night sweetie *goes upstairs*

Demi: *goes over to Vanessa’s room and knocks on*

Vanessa: what do you want geek!

Demi: *opens the door* can I talk to you..?

Vanessa: what is it?

Demi: it’s about Mitch…

Vanessa: *sighs* fine, what do you want to know?

Demi: *goes in and sits down beside her* were you in love with him?

Vanessa: psh…NO!

Demi: seriously Nessa, were you?

Vanessa: well yeah, I think I was

Demi: is that why you never date?

Vanessa: *sighs* fine I’ll tell you but just because that happened to me doesn’t mean he will do the same to you ok.

Demi: do what?

Vanessa: when I and Mitchel were dating he was the sweetest guy I have ever met, then we had sex and he dumped me 2 days after. We had been dating for 6 months and I found out the whole thing was just a little game for him but I got over it and we are now best friends

Demi: but did he tell you he loved you?

Vanessa: no, but he always told me he wanted to wait till we where, so when he told me he was ready I just assumed he was, I’m guessing that was a joke as well.

Demi: *get nervous* so is that why you’re not dating?

Vanessa: I decided that I would never trust a guy ever again so sure I have fun and all but yes that’s the reason I don’t date *sees Demi’s worried look, hugs her* I don’t think he will do that to you.

Demi: *hugs her back* I hope not.

Vanessa: what do you say you and I watch a movie and you can just sleep in here?

Demi: *smiles* really?

Vanessa: sure, we never do anything together, why not start now*smiles*

Demi: *gets comfy in bed* I like this

Vanessa: it’s nice

With Joe and Miley

Miley: *Moaning*

Joe: *going in and out of her softly lets out a moan as well* god Miley you’re so hot.

Miley: s-s-shut up and kiss me!*moans again*

Joe: *leans in and kisses her while going in and out of her*

Miley: *slides her tongue in to his mouth as she starts to moan a little higher*

Joe: *making out with her puts his hand on her chest starts to massage one of her bobs*

Miley: *wraps her arms around him as she moans in to his mouth pulls away* Joseph faster!!!