Chapter 19

When Miley gets home

Miley:*walks into the living room* Trace? *no answer* hm weird* walks upstairs and opens the door to his room*

Trace:*looks away from the TV and over at Miley who’s standing in the door*

Miley: who did you have sex with?!

Trace: what are you talking about?

Miley: your face gives you away, so cut the bullshit.

Trace:*looks back at the TV*

Miley: you’re an ass, I want to know. I’m your sister; I have the RIGHT to know.

Trace: that exactly why I won’t tell you, you’re my little annoying sister.

Miley: ok, just lay in that bed the rest of your sorry life and you’ll turn out all fat and disgusting, and whoever that girl was I bet she would puke if she saw you again Lazyass! *leaves his room*

Trace: Miley?

Miley: *shows up in the door, smiling* yes? Who was she?

Trace: I’m not telling you, I was supposed to tell you to go over to Demi’s when you got home she asked for you.

Miley: ok asshole *leaves to Demi’s*

5minutes later

Trace:*sees Miley walking past his room* Miley?

Miley: ugh, yes?

Trace: didn’t you go over to Demi’s?

Miley: yeah but she isn’t home: She’s out with Mitch*about to leave*

Trace: Mitch?

Miley: Mitchel, her boyfriend

Trace: she has a boyfriend?!

Miley: yeah they have been dating for a little time now, why?

Trace: …nothing

Miley: Smiles* aww poor Tracy I knew you had a thing for her.*smiles fades* just stay away from her, she already has her prince *sticks her tongue out* not like she would’ve want an lazyass like you anyway*leaves*

 Trace: *shakes his head and looks at the TV again*

With Demi and Mitchel

Demi: *sitting at a bench sees Mitchel coming with the ice-cream starts to figling with her hands*

Mitchel: *comes and sits down beside her, looks at her nervous look* what’s wrong Demz? *puts her hand on hers*

Demi: *looks down at their hands then looks up at him and fake smiles* nothing, I’m just really happy to be here with you

Mitchel: *leans in and gives her a kiss*

Demi: *kisses him back feeling the guilt growing bigger and bigger pulls away* I have to go.

Mitchel: what, why?

Demi: I’m having a sleepover with Miley.

Mitchel: ok, I’ll drive you home: *gets up*

Demi: *fake smiles and get up to*

Mitchel: *walking to the car* so how is she?

Demi: *in her own thoughts* who?*gets in the car*

Mitchel: Miley?*starts driving*

Demi: oh, emmm I think she’s good… why?

Mitchel: just wondering