Chapter 23

At the ball

Joe/Vanessa: *Walks in*

Vanessa: hmmm, the theme seems better than last year.

Joe: yeah. *looks around all the people there, gets nervous thinking: Fuck I really have to do this I don’t have fucking 1000$!*

Vanessa: *looks at him* you are planning something I can see it!

Joe: am so not! I just have a little bet to take care of.

Vanessa: *sees a guy staring at her* I’ll be right beck*walks over to the guy*

Miley: *walks in with Nick*

Joe:*sees them and walks over, and is about to say something*

Miley: Save your breath, you’ll need it to blow up your date *grabs nicks hand and walks away*

Joe: *stands there mouth open* that was…. Oh who am I kidding that was just so Miley. *walks of*

Mitchel *comes in and looks around and sees a couple girls and walks over* You know this is the fall ball not a bad taste party?

Girls: *the couple just looks at him*

Mitchel *goes back to Demi*

Demi: what are you doing Mitchel!

Mitchel: sorry Demz I can’t tell you before I’m done! *sees a girl and a guy standing in a corner making out walks over* You know this is the fall ball not a hookup place for horny teenagers.

Guy: Get the fuck away before I kill you!

Mitchel: use protection. *he adds before leaving fast, not wanting to get a black eye*

Demi: *shakes her head*

Mitchel. sorry…

Demi: you look stupid!

Mitchel: trust me I know.

The lights on the stage comes on

Mitchel *smiles big* this is going to be good!

Demi: what is?

Mitchel: just watch!

Demi: *Look up at the stage as the lights starts to flash*

Joe: *walking on stage with a red superman cape while doing the chicken dance, then he goes over to doing random stuff having no rythm at all*

Miley: *laughing really hard*

Nick *dose the same*

Demi: *comes over to them* oh my god what was that?

Nick *laughing really hard* that was my brother!

Mitchel: I can’t believe he actually did it, and I got it all on tape!*shows the tape*

Joe: *comes up from behind and grabs that tape and crushes it* no you don’t!

Miley: *turns to Nick and kisses him*

Joe: *looks at Miley shocked*

Vanessa: *comes over* what’s going on here? *sees Miley kissing Nick* Miley!

Miley: *pulls away smiling* yeah?

Nick *standing there in shock*

Vanessa: what are you doing with HIM!?

Miley: my date?

Vanessa: are you really that stupid Miley!? Can’t you see that you are ment for Joe and not for this loser!*looks at Nick*