Chapter 18

With Miley (12AM)

Miley: *sitting on the beach with her arms around her knees looking out at the ocean trying to get worm has no power to move tears still rolling down her cheek* why am I so stupid? *looks up at the dark sky* I wish I was one of you *looks at the stars*

With Joseph

Joe: *drives down the little road sees Miley’s car, gets out of his car and starts to run down the little road, jumps down from the little rock and down to the beach sees Miley sitting all alone in the middle of the beach runs up to her* Miley!

Miley: *looks at him with sore eyes* Joe, what are you doing here? *tears rolling*

Joe: *picks her up* come on i'll take you home *sees that her lips are blue she is freezing leans in and kisses her*

Miley: *pulls away from the kiss lying in his arms* don’t do that.

Joe: I’m just trying to help you Miley.

Miley: t-then let me dow-wn and leave.

Joe: you can’t even talk normally you’re so cold, do you want to die?

Miley: wha-t does it matter what I want. *tears rolling down her cheek*

Joe: *gets to her car* where are your keys?

Miley: I’m n-not l-letting you dri-ive my c-car!

Joe: oh yes you are! *finds her keys in her pocket gets on the other side and gets in starts the car and drives off*

Miley: *half sleeping,  getting wormer* how could you do that to me Joe?

Joe: *looks out at the road* I don’t want to hurt you Miley.

Miley: well you’re not, your destroying me *closes her eyes*

Joe: *mumbles low* I’m sorry.

Miley: *fell asleep*

Joe: *stops the car and gets Miley caring her bride style up to the door knock with his foot*

Jen: *opens the door looking really stressed but sighs in relive when she sees Miley sleeping in Joe’s arms*

Joe: I found her... *goes in*

George: *comes in and sees Miley in Joe's arms* you!

Joe: I just found her sir. I was not with her I promise!

George: well get her up to bed! *looks up*

Joe: *carries her up to her room puts her down in her bed, looks down at her angle face leans in and kisses her for head*

Miley: *mumbles half sleeping* Joe…. Don’t go.

Joe: *sits down in her bed* sorry Lee I have to go *strokes her hair gets up and walks to the door*

Miley: *starts to cry* Joe please, even if it’s just for tonight I need you right now, please.

Joe: *stops and sighs walks back to her and lies down beside her*

Miley: *snuggles up to him*

Joe: *stroking her hair*

Miley: * crying herself to sleep*

Joe: *when he's sure Miley is sleeping he gets out from bed and walks out*

Jen: Do you have a car Joe?

Joe: yeah, well I have to go get it...

Jen: I'll drives you.

Joe: no you don’t have to.