Chapter 26

Miley: *follow him up to the front door* emmm, Joe...

Joe: yes

Miley: *bites her lip* do you think I can sleep over?

Joe: *opens the door and leads her in and over to his room* sure you can

Miley: *steps in to his small room, walks over to his desk and looks at a pic. Of him and Nick* you two look so close here *looking at the pic.*

Joe: we still are… sometimes*gives her a pair of jeans and a t-shirt* this ok? *sits down at the bed* so are you going to tell me the reason for all this or?

Miley: *changing cloths* my mom and I are having some problems…

Joe: ok?

Miley: *has changed and goes over and sits on Joe’s lap facing him* fine… my mom and I are having big problems and today that problem got a little too big, so I’m moving to dad’s house but I remembered that dad and Jen are out of town tonight and I can’t go back home.

Joe: *leans in and kisses her*

Nick: *comes in* ey Joe--*sees Miley* oh hi Miley…. I was actually just coming to tell you that Miley was here, but I guess you figured that out.

Joe: you think! Now get out!

Nick: fine I’m going, I’m going *gets out and closes the door and walks downstairs to the kitchen* mom, Joe and Miley are upstairs making out on the bed.

AshleyG: Nicholas you have to stop telling me everything Joseph does, if Joseph wants to make out with his new girlfriend let him ok!

Joe: *comes in to the kitchen* mom I want you to meet Miley.

Miley: *standing beside him holding his hand smiles a sweet but nervous smile* Hi

AshleyG: *smiles big* Hi Miley *goes over and gives her a hug* it’s so nice to finally meet you.

Miley: *a little surprised that she got a hug but smiles* yeah you to.

AshleyG: I’m making biff, I hope you eat meat?

Miley: I’m a meat eater.

Joe: *puts his arm around her* oh yes you are

Miley: *puts her elbow in his side*

Joe: *shrugs a little then smiles*

AshleyG: Well dinner isn’t done for another 20 minutes so why don’t you guys go in to the living room and you can meet Joseph’s dad:

Miley: *smiles and looks up at Joe*

 Joe: *shows her in to the living room*

Miley: *giggles* your mom calls you Joseph.

Joe: just wait to you hear what my dad call me. *goes in* Dad.

John: Oh hi Adam

Miley: *bites her lip trying not to laugh*

John: *sees Miley* oh you must be the famous Miley.

Miley: well since you call everyone by their real name here, my name is Destiny.

Joe: *looks down at her*

Miley: no you can’t call me that!

Joe: *sighs*

John: *smiles and goes over and shakes her hand* well Destiny, Miley whatever you name is nice to meet you.

Miley: *smiles back* nice to meet you two.