Chapter 24

At school

Miley: *comes in to class* sorry I’m late *looks up*

Joe: *smirks* today is it my turn to teach you! So sit down!

Miley: *glares at him but goes over and sits down*

Joe: *looks at the class* well I’m having you guys in Sexual education but I will do this a little different then what the book says so who of you guys want to know how to make a girl hot?

Every guy in the class raises their hands

Joe: ok then *looks at Miley* well I need a volunteer, Miley!

Miley: forget it Jonas!

Joe: do you want an F?

Miley: I have an F for you, fuck you! *gets up and walks up to him* don’t try anything stupid!

Joe: *clears the desk* lay down!

Miley: *sighs and lies down*

Joe: *looks at her as she is lying there he puts his hand on her cheek and strokes down carefully, down to her neck and stops there carefully pulls her head up from the desk making her look him in the eyes Puts his other hand on her leg and slowly goes up*

Miley: *looking Joe in his eyes feeling herself getting weak everything but his face fades away*

Joe: *leans in a little closes not losing eye contact as his hand still slowly now goes up her tight*

Miley: *feel’s him breathing in to her mouth can’t take it anymore grabs his shirt and drags him in and kisses him passionately*

Joe: *pulls her closes to him as he kisses her back automatically sliding his tongue in to her mouth*

Miley: *sits up on the desk wrapping her legs around Joe’s waist while making out with him*

Joe: *feels his way up to her waist and drags her longer in to the kiss*

Miley: *moans softly in to his mouth as she runs her hand thru his hair*

Joe: *slowly pulls away still not losing eye contact*

Miley: *breathing heavily as a sweet and beautiful smile takes over her face*

Joe: *puts his hand on her cheek*

Jake: Wow…..

Joe/Miley: *turns around to see the howl class staring at them gasping*

Boy: *gets up* Dude you’re my hero man!*points at Joe*

All the other boys start clapping and all the girls (not Demi) looks at Miley with a dirty look.

At lunch

Miley: *walking down the hallway holding Joe’s hand*

Joe:*holing her hand drags her closer as they gets in to the cafeteria he stops and looks at her* you’re my girl now*leans down and kisses her for a really long time so his sure the whole cafeteria sees it then pulls away*

Miley: *smiles up at him* really?

Joe: if you want to be?

Miley: *smiles bigger* YES…

Joe: *walks over to a table with Miley and drags her down on his lap*

Miley: *smiles looking at him* so when am I going to meet your parents?

Joe: well that didn’t go so good for us the last time so…

Miley: well then we were young and stupid