Author's Note

Jesselle:
okay so I apologize if we're not going to be updating for a little bit . I had to figure out Dinah's backstory and you guys may hate me for it but it fits perfectly . anyway , I never clarified this but Camila and Lauren are step sisters because Lauren's dad married Camila's mom. to them , they're sisters. there's no step sister to them. it's not in their vocabulary . for all the people that are going to be a junior soon or that will be a junior one day, I pray for you . I'm literally dying over here . school is stressing me the fuck out . I may not have homework but I'm still tired . it fucking sucks tbh . I'm trying to keep my grades up and have a good gpa . my gpa now is 3.1 which isn't bad . I gotta make my father proud even though she doesn't know who my mother is . she's looking for her but if anyone wants to help simba raise me , message her. she needs help but she's going to be a proud father because I'm doing my best to keep my grades up . hopefully I can manage to have straight a's . that's all I want in life . to manage straight a's in high school even if it may be for a semester . I'm pushing myself to make good grades . so if I don't update quickly I'm sorry . school is taking a toll on me . being a junior sucks but I'm one year from graduating so I'm good .

Simba:
Nala creating the backstory for Dinah is why my chapter will be delayed. Instead of having Dinah and Normani tell their own stories in their respective chapters, we decided to let them explain each other's. It might seem confusing now, but once the chapters go up it'll make more sense. We've put a lot of thought into this, and you guys may hate the torture, but we promise you'll love the end result.

We love you, and appreciate you all for reading, voting, and commentin. Thanks for sticking with us through the torture!