Officially Over Her

"a good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart, and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it." -Irving Penn

Dinah pov

normani and I have been really good friends . I felt my feelings slowly start slipping away. zendaya stopped giving me the looks when she realized I didn't want normani anymore. the feelings I had for normani were strictly platonic. I could finally look at her and just see my best friend . I could tell she was thinking about things because when we would hang out, she's usually silent and zoning out. it doesn't matter anyway because I found myself a girl.

her name is Kehlani. she is so perfect. I thought that I wouldn't be able to move on from normani but I did because Kehlani came along. she has been there for me. she hasn't rushed trying to get in this relationship with me . she's taking her time and she always tells me that she'll wait for me no matter how long. I honestly felt so bad but she kept telling me that it's okay . she's been waiting for about three months. it's been the best few months and I think I'm ready .

"Dinah , baby ? you home ?" Kehlani yells through the house.

"yeah, I'm here. I was just showering." I said, emerging from the bathroom as she came into the room.

she walked over to me and kissed my lips before pulling me into a hug. I started to whine and she chuckled .

"why are you whining?"

"because I'm clean and you're getting me dirty with your nasty filth ."

"well that sucks . come take a bath with me."

"do I have to ?"

"no but I'd love it if you did."

"I gotta make some dinner . next time I'll go with you. I want you to have something to eat when you get out of the bath."

"okay baby, I'll see you later." she replied, kissing my lips.

I smiled against her lips and deepened the kiss . it almost ended up becoming a heated make out session but I stopped it . I had to make food and she needed to shower. I pushed her away but not before giving her a quick kiss again. she laughed against my lips before heading to the bathroom. her ass swaying back and forth. God , I love looking at her and her ass. she's finally mine and I love it . the fact that I'm actually comfortable with her being close to me . of course she didn't know my past but she never pushed that topic . she knew that it was a personal and sensitive topic. I admire her for waiting long for me. it's something I never expected her to do but she did it and I'm honestly glad about that.

after Kehlani got in the bath, I headed downstairs . just as I reached the bottom stair, a knock rings through. I was confused because we weren't expecting anyone to come. I cautiously walk towards the door and looked at the person through the peephole. i wasn't expecting her to be at my doorstep looking like something happened. I opened the door and instantly was pulled into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist to comfort her more.

"what are you doing here?" I asked.

"we had a fight. I don't remember what it was about but I think it was about you."

I gave her a confused look. what did she mean it was about me? zendaya shouldn't be worried about anything.

"why me?"