Mistake ?

"if it makes you laugh, if it makes you cry, if it rips out your heart, that's a good picture." -Eddie Adams.

Dinah pov

when I found out that she was a couple rooms down from me, I had to see her. I didn't care about anything else, I just needed to see her . getting closer to the room, I heard her talking about how I hated her . I opened the door as ally was trying to speak but I spoke before she could .

"I couldn't hate you if I wanted, mani."

I watched as she broke down crying and I quickly went to her . I held her in my arms and tried to comfort her the best I could. this was wrong and if zendaya walked in then hell would break loose . she wasn't too fond of me hanging around normani. I could see it in her expressions . another reason why I didn't want normani to be around me .

"baby are y-" zendaya's voice screamed through the room .

I immediately let go of normani and stood to my feet . zendaya was giving me a mean mug. I felt myself get smaller and smaller with that look. my eyes were averted to the floor and I bit my lip . I could feel Normani's eyes flicker between me and zendaya .

"what's going on?"

"nothing ! Dinah was just leaving wasn't she ?"

"oh, uhm , y-yeah. I'll s-see you later." I choked out .

"d-din–" I cut normani off with a slam of the door .

that had become something we did now . slamming doors . I leaned against the door and slowly slid down . one leg bent so I could rest my elbow on it while the other extended straight. I could feel my breath get ragged , my vision get blurry , my throat feeling like there's bile trying to come up. I could hear them talk . I wanted to go far far away but I couldn't . I couldn't bring myself to get up. suddenly I felt myself fall back and all I saw was ally's face looking down at me . I looked to my left to find zendaya and normani staring at me . zendaya still had the same exact look when she came in . mani looked confused but concerned .

"Dinah? what are you doing there ?" ally asked, unsure of what she wanted to say .

"u-uh, I-I don't know." I said, getting on my feet.

I bit my lip and started playing with my fingers . ally was giving me a look with a raised brow like she wasn't phased . normani was looking like she was happy to see me but also confused as to why I was still there. zendaya, she's just give me a death glare .

"have you been crying ?" mani's soft voice said, as she looked me in the eyes .

"no- I mean er- I mean yes?"

"daya , ally , I want a minute alone with her."

"I can't let that happen." zendaya said, in a harsh tone .

"just go !"

zendaya slumped her body and walked out of the room with ally . she gave me a death glare but ally pushed her out the room.

"m-mani, I-I have to go."

"no you don't. come here, we have a lot to talk about."