Chap 19

--Ethan's POV--
Mels face drained of color, it looked like she had seen a ghost. She put her hand on the door and almost fell over. Luckily Avery held her up. We all ran over to the door.

"Babe what....hap...pened" my words started slowing down as I stared at the man in the door way

"What are you doing here?! YOU CANT BE HERE! YOUR NOT REAL" Mel screamed and ran into my chest crying. I remember this guy from somewhere. But from where?

"D-dad" Mason said chocking on his words. That's it I saw him on pictures in Mels house.

"son"

"What?! How can you be here?! Your dead!" Mason screamed. He looked like he was ready to punch someone.

"Let me e-explain" his dad said "may I come in" Mel started crying even harder. I held her tighter.

Soon enough Avery left and everyone was sitting on the couch

"So.." Their dad said

"This isn't right I'm calling mom" Mason got up to call his mom. Mel came downstairs wearing my sweatshirt and sweatpants. She had her hair in a messy bun and mascara running down her cheeks. She walked right passed her dad not even looking at him and right into my arms. Everyone was staring at her.

"Baby it's gonna be ok" I whispered into her hair

"Baby? Are you two together" he said

"Y-yes and it's not your c-concern" Mel said not looking at her dad. He looked down. After five minutes the door rang.

"M-mommy" Mel ran into her moms arms

"What's wrong my baby" she stroked her hair

"The couch" she whispered. Her mom had a smile on her face it quickly disappeared when she saw him.

"M-mama" Mel said trying to hold her mom up. Everyone ran over to her mom which was now on the floor. Mel started screaming and everything was all wrong. The only thing I wanted to do was hold Mel. I ran to her and hugged her tight. I went to the couch and sat her on lap cradling her like a baby.

--Melissa's POV--
I didn't want to move at all. My mom was on the couch crying and Mason comforting her. I was in Ethan's lap. And all the guys where sitting staring at my....him...I didn't even want to look at him, I was disgusted.

"Y-your not my dad" I look at him

"What?" He looks up at me

"My dad died...your just someone who looks like him" I start to tear up

"Munchkin"

"Don't call me that! Only Mason and my dad can! Your not him!" He got up and got closer to me. I went deeper into Ethan and he held me tighter.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" My mom yelled. Ethan turned me away from him and covered my ears.

"You wanted to explain so explain" Mason said with no emotion

"Ok...after I got into the accident and the funeral no one opened the casket..because I wasn't in there. I woke up three days later thinking I was dead. I watched you guys all miserable. But I couldn't come back. Turns out someone from work who wanted my spot wanted everyone to think I was dead"

"So why now" Mason looks at him with a cold stare

"Because I couldn't handle being away from you"

"Your sick" I get up out of Ethan's arms and walk up to his room. I get under his covers and just breathed in his sent. After a few seconds I feel arms wrap around my waist.