Chap 3

--Melissa's POV--
I couldn't believe it! He was here! I found him! Well I wasn't looking for him but eh I still found him. Kenzie finally released me from the hug and we all walked to our home rooms. I walked in and the teacher stopped me.

"You must be Melissa" she said

By know the whole class was staring at me and some of the boys were whistling. I ignored them and turned back to the teacher and smiled.

"Well you can go sit by Ethan, Ethan please raise your hand" she looked at him

I looked at the boy raising his hand. Ethan huh cute. I shyly walked over to him and sat down not saying a word.

"Hi I'm Ethan. Ethan Dolan" he said

"I'm Melissa. Melissa Johnson" I copied him. He chuckled, causing my heart to burst into a million pieces and...you get the idea.

"I remember you. Again I'm so sorry for bumping into you" he said

I just stared at him until I snapped out of my thoughts. I probably looked like an idiot. "oh don't worry about it babe" babe?! Why would I say that. My eyes widened and I turned to the teacher. I was blushing intensely.

--Ethan's POV--
Babe? I liked the sound of that. Her beautiful green eyes widened and she turned back to the teacher blushing. I couldn't help but stare at her

--Melissa's POV--
As soon as the bell rang I stood up right away and ran over to Kenzie.

"Omg like he totally likes you" she said looking at me chewing her gum

"No he can't I mean he's so hot and I'm...well me" I sighed looking at him

"Your stupid that what you are. Your gorgeous! Well not as gorgeous as me" she flipped her hair. I giggled at how stupid she was being. We compared schedules and I didn't have any classes with her. We walked out to our next period.

"Oh by the way your trying out for the cheer team" she said clapping her hands and walking into her next class. I actually never thought of it but I think I might give it a try. I walked into class and took a seat. I was sitting next to this other cute boy who kinda looked like Ethan.

"Hi" I said shyly

He turned to me "oh hi" he said with the same cute smile as Ethan.

"I'm Melissa..."

"I'm Grayson. Grayson Dolan"

"Do you have a twin? Or do people introduce themselves like that here" I giggled

  --Grayson's POV--
"Oh yeah that's kinda our thing" I responded. She nodded, smiled and turned back to the teacher. I waited for the class to end and I turned to her

"Can I have your number"

"Sure I guess" she gave it to me and left

--Melissa's POV--
There's two of them?! I can't oh my fucking God someone give me holy water cuz I am thinking some unholy thoughts. I walked out of class and soon enough it was lunch. I went to my locker and put my stuff away. I closed my locked and turned around jumping a little.

"Oh god you scared me" I said looking at all the cheerleaders behind me

"Oh sorry sweetie now let's go get lunch" Kenzie said basically pulling my arm to the cafeteria. We sat down at the table, I was taking out my lunch when I saw all the cheer leaders eating fruit. I looked at my lunch which contained chips and cookies. I didn't want to look like a fat ass so I put it back and didn't eat. At the end of the day Me and Mason drove home.

"Mama we're here!"

"Hi baby" I heard her say

I ran upstairs changing my clothing and jumped onto my bed starting to fall asleep even tho it was 3:00 I was exhausted. I fell asleep thinking of Ethan.

If I had a dollar for every time I used the word "I" in this story...sigh
Re edited 1/19/17