Chap 2

--Melissa's POV--
I woke up the next morning to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I turned it off and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I left my hair down and grabbed a black crop top, blue jeans, and a cheetah print flannel.

 I left my hair down and grabbed a black crop top, blue jeans, and a cheetah print flannel

"Hi ma, hey Mason" I sat in front of my plate

"How did you sleep baby girl"
{A/N. IT. WAS. HER. MOM. NOT. HER. BROTHER.}
"Good. You ready to go mase?"

"Yeah let's go"

We both got up, kissed our mom, and drove to school.

-at school-
I walked into the big school and immediately noticed the cheer leaders staring at me. One came up to me and the whole group followed behind her.

"Omg! Ur like so pretty! Like I can't even! Isn't she so like pretty girls?!"

To be honest her voice was annoying me. Why was she so happy? The whole group agreed with her.

"I'm Mackenzie but my friends call me Kenzie."

"I'm Melissa"

"Omg cute! Well these are my girls" she started naming everyone "Janel, Selena, Payton, Jasmine, and Maddie"

"Hi!" All the girls said

I was making friends right away go me!Im funny.... The girls pulled me to where ever we were going.

"We are all going to the cafeteria to find out what home room we got" she pulled me into the big room filled with screaming teens. They all sat down at a clean table in fact it was the cleanest table.

"Mel can I have your number so we can like talk" she said pulled her phone out. We exchanged numbers and waited for the assembly to start. I looked around and teachers started passing out our home rooms.

"What did u get?" She asked

"I got Mrs....Turner" her eyes lit up once I said that

"Same!!" She said and pulled me into a hug. As she was hugged me I looked passed her shoulder and saw him...the boy. He was staring at me and smiling. I couldn't help but smile back.

You guys I'm honestly so ashamed of myself when I first wrote this I thought it was good but now...ew
Re edited 1/19/17