Chap 9

--Melissa's POV--

I woke up the next day for school kind of late it was 8:30 I got up not worrying about the time. I did my normal routine. And walked to my closet to find clothing. Me and Ethan decided on twinning today.

-at school-
I got to school and I walked into first period and sat down next to Ethan. he wrapping his arms around me. During the whole class we took selfies and talked to other friends.

-lunch time-
At lunch Ethan came and found me and we started walking hand in hand to my locker. As we were approaching my locker Kenzie and Jules were talking-

"I don't know I hope she doesn't find out I'm the one texting her" Kenzie says

"I don't think she will babe" Jules said

"And I don't want her knowing I told them to comment hate" Kenzie said lowering her voice. Jules got close to her face.

"She isn't gonna find out" she quickly pecked her lips and hugged her. I was taken back I just found out my best friend Is the unknown person and also Bi?! I looked at Ethan who had a disgusted look on his face. And I looked back seeing Grayson who was tearing up. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me tight. By know Kenzie and Jules saw us.

"Oh hey Mel!" Kenzie said acting as if I didn't hear her before

"Don't hey me Mackenzie I can't believe you" I said looking at her "I don't care what you did to me but what you did to gray was cruel!" She stepped back.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that to you" she looked down " I guess I was jealous"

"Jealous?! You had everything! You had to take Ethan to! Your crazy" I spat at her

"I wasn't jealous of you Mel. I was jealous of Ethan...I like you Mel" she said

I walked away not knowing what to say.

"Thats why she kept trying to get at me" I whispered to Ethan.

Ethan and Grayson walked after me to the lunch room. We all sat down together with the football players and the cheerleaders. Mackenzie and Jules walked to the table, all the players looked at them with disgusted faces. They walked away with defeated expressions. We carried on with lunch and soon enough it was the end of the day. Me, Grayson, Ethan, and Maddie all walked to My house. Gray and Maddie seemed to be hitting it off. It was cute. Ethan saw I was getting tired so he bent down in front of me and told me to jump.

"Ethan are you sure I don't wanna hurt you" I said

"Come on your like as light as a fly" he said

"Fine" I jumped on him and he jumped up trying to get me in a comfortable position. We got home and walked inside but he wouldn't put me down.

"E! Put me down!" I said giggling

"But I don't want tooooo" he said whining. We walked into the kitchen where my mom was. She looked at us and smiled.

"It's so cute" she said taking pictures of us

"Mom! E run!" Ethan and me ran upstairs and Grayson and maddie followed us laughing. We could hear my mom laughing from downstairs. Ethan sat down on the bed with me still behind him and my legs around his torso. Gray and maddie sat down on the bean bags.

"I have so much homework!" I said playing with Ethan's hair

"I'll help you" maddie said.

"Ok let's go get my backpack from downstairs" I kissed Ethan's cheek and walked outside with maddie

                --Graysons POV--
Maddie and Mel left and me and Ethan were left alone talking.

"You are a lucky guy E" I said smiling at him

"You don't have to tell me twice" he said biting his lip

"You like Maddie don't you" he asked me

--Melissa's POV--
We stopped in front of my door when we heard Ethan ask Grayson if he likes Maddie

"To be honest I've liked her for a while" he said. Maddies face lit up and I hugged her. We walked in and I sat next to Ethan and Maddie sat on the bean bag.

"Let's start on our homework then" Ethan said playfully pushed me away from him

Ok I have nothing against LGBT before u comment shit good bye
Re edited 1/19/17